(Asano Gakuho) Better Solution

Requested by: luna_uchiha_raizel
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Sensitive topics namely bullying, depression, suicidal thoughts, and self harming, violence, mentions of PTSD, and overprotective behavior. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

You subtly bit your bottom lip, letting it get in between your teeth with your fist starting to clench that responds to your feeling of disappointment and irritation with the situation starting up again. Months after your successful recovery, you noticed that everything seemed to be getting on quite well after not having a confrontation with those courageous enough to bully you, but it seemed like they are getting arrogant and much more confident than ever before. Vile words littered your desk that was written with such colorful markers and pens, contradicting the much darker meaning of each word hold. Gum and glue were also present in your sit itself, not allowing you to take a proper seat once you arrived in class.

You released a small exhale, allowing it to also take away your anger and disbelief upon the situation before you make your way to a vacant seat at the back of the class. Of course, with your bullies still being dumb themselves, they were able to let the other seats than yours, especially the vacant ones without any students owning, be freed from such treatment. Once the class bell rings right after everyone had already taken their seats, you observed through the class who seemed to be surprised or even frustrated with their failure. It seems like you didn't need to since three pairs of eyes glared at you with hatred and it's quite clear that they're not so good at being discreet as well.

Meeting their scornful gazes, you momentarily did so before finally focusing on your teacher's current lecture. This only made them all the more annoyed and infuriated because of you outsmarting them, but smirks soon appeared on their faces once they remembered that they still have so much more in store for you throughout the day. Once the lesson had ended, all of you proceeded to go to the gym where your physical education subject will be held by having a game of volleyball. Seeing this as an opportunity to let their frustration out through subtly giving you a physical treatment, you immediately felt a volleyball hit you harshly on the back. The teacher immediately stated their concern with you reassuring them that you're alright.

The reassuring smile you gave to the teacher only made the bullies infuriated and only more motivated to let you have a bad experience right after you had crossed paths with them. Just seeing you being admirable by others with your kindness and intelligence make them feel sick to their stomachs, greatly disliking how lucky you are in such all of it and even having the honor of bringing the Asano name. Every opportunity they see, they immediately brought you extreme discomfort, only to be met with such unsatisfying results from you. After ignoring the threat and the desire of having you dead written on a piece of paper that was snuck inside your locker by crumpling it and throwing it at a nearby garbage can, the bullying just grows worse each day.

The point where such actions of bullying finally showing that it had affected you unfortunately arrived, whispering sinister deeds you can do just to end it all or even temporarily forget about it. It had led you inside your bathroom, standing in front of the cabinet in the respective room where the wall mirror above it held your reflection. Gazing at your hollow self, the stress and depression were evident through your current physical appearance, but still managing to hide it all from your family made you feel subtly amazed at yourself. Looking at the shimmering blade that seemed to entice you with its sharpness and smoothness, who could ever think that the defense weapon your father had given you would become a material that would inflict damage on yourself.