(Shiota Nagisa) Travelling Gone Wrong

Warnings: Deaths, killing, slight and bloody scenes. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Travelling around the world had always been a dream of yours, in which the dream had finally become a reality. Currently journeying to the hinterland of a small country a few miles away from yours, you couldn't help the excitement and anticipation building up inside you as you were quite intrigued with the lifestyle of the people living in the said area. You had already tried to live according to some of the ways in the places that you had already visited and it had always left you amazed at their culture and how it differs from one another. In a good way, of course, but nothing really beats your own culture and traditions as you decided to have a little break from travelling with this as the last one before you go back home.

Before departing, a tour guide from the central city of your selected place decided to accompany you as he himself is already familiar with the small town you are going to as he is a residence himself. Stating that he was very happy for your visit is an understatement for he is ecstatic, seen by how he rambles on about the beauty of the town, their culture, some of their products, and other things you weren't able to process and understand because of how fast he was speaking.

"Is that a birthmark? How peculiar!" You managed to clearly understand what he had suddenly screamed out when he paused to take a good look at the said mark in between the ends of your neck and jaw which seemed to be a face of a snake of some sort, but you weren't so sure about what it could actually be.

You slowly and gently touch it for a second before nodding. "It is, right? I'm also wondering why it's shaped like this, but never really got the answer for it."

It seemed that something made him more excited and giddy. Finally arriving at the entrance of the place, you two were being greeted with some other residents of the area who warmly welcomed you two as they seem to give respect to you in particular.

He grinned in delight, knowing that today really is going to be a good day. "You're quite lucky to visit our town this time of year for a festival will be held by the time we'll arrive. Such festivity makes me excited since it really feels long between the interval of the past and present festival of it. I hope that you'll also share the same positive outlook of mine."

"I do." You smile in return while you wander off your vision to the different colorful decorations around you which were mostly depicting a snake as the vibrant color of green, blue, and yellow was mostly the outstanding colors among the others.

You were surprised to see where you two are going as your gaze landed to the three people that are also considered as famous celebrities in which you were unaware of their visit on the same place. You give a respectful bow and a greeting when they noticed you approaching along with your companion.

It was returned warmly as you were unable to contain yourself in excitedly exclaiming as you look at the three with a sparkle in your eyes. "It's such a pleasure to meet you all! I'm very lucky to meet such famous individuals such as yourselves!"

Your companion excused himself for a moment and left you four to yourselves.

"Aren't you Y/N L/N?! The Y/N L/N! You're famous yourself! I'm quite thrilled to meet you in person! I would like to have an autograph from you! If you don't mind!" Kayano, a great actress, returned your tone with a much more jolly one as she gently clasped her hands with yours.