(Kurahashi Hinano) Ridiculousness

Warnings: Subtle threat, kidnapping, imprisonment, overprotective, obsessive, and possessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

You woke up with a start, heavily affected by the pleasant dream you had that was not the same from the previous nightmares. Within the dream, you were back to having your young adult life, mingling with the right people while having your life to the best state you could muster. It filled you with tranquility and relief, totally letting you forget what is real and what is not. It caused you to be hopeful and even put faith that it's the true situation you are in. Noticing that you are within the comforts of your room, you let out a sound of relief. You let yourself relax once more, lying back down and making yourself comfortable.

Closing your eyes, you silently enjoyed the peaceful environment, letting everything sink in. Perhaps your nightmare of being a captive by one of your closest friends back in junior high was only a nightmare and your dream being the one of your reality. If only it was that easy for your wish to come true, but the object that you noticed caused your blood to nearly freeze. Realization dawned upon you, frantically glancing from any corner of the room very similar to yours before blinking nonstop as a means to try to escape the reality. This was by no means your own room and also not within the safety of your abode.

Noticing the change of your features from being joyous to horrified, a laughter annoyingly resonated throughout the room coming from the speaker beside the only surveillance camera.

It's innocent cheerfulness hid the malice intent Kurahashi really held by having you locked up as she speaks. "It's nice to see that you seemed happy earlier. What made your mood suddenly change? Have you slept well? I'll come visit you later. Yesterday was fun. It was both amusing and annoying. You were so close! But look at where you are now, back to square one? Can't wait to personally see you, Y/N! Look forward to it!"

The small beep after the jovial speaking of hers indicated that she was now on her way to your room, not observing you any further and being confident enough to leave unsupervised after ensuring it by heightening your restriction. Hearing her announcement only added salt to the wound of your realization, knowing that you really are still being held captive by her. Panic settled in right after you had viewed the new equipment directly on top of the only entrance and exit of the room that is undoubtedly locked from the outside. You had once again failed with the second time you tried to escape from your imprisonment. 

Despite it being a third day of you imprisoned and held captive by Kurahashi, you are still left partially in between of being concerned and amazed with how every detail of your room seemed to have been accurately copied to the room you are currently in, a comfortable prison if you may. Though this was not the right time for you to wonder how it happened, not wanting to bother thinking about her illegal efforts before you further inspected the difference of the room, knowing full well that she might have added some other features to not let you leave. Because she's currently not spying on you, you decided to further investigate.

Everything seemed to be the same with the identical objects of your own properly placed in their respective location similar as well to your original room. Despite it being an accurate copy of your comforting room, the lying danger that seemed to await you with any wrong move threatened your positive outlook on this. Kurahashi was undoubtedly being too cautious and alert as you soon found the different features of the room apart from the camera surveying your every move partnered up with the speaker. With a swipe of the curtain, you frowned upon seeing the rails that block the windows from the outside. 

You are mildly lucky that she hadn't decided to chain you up, probably caused with the remaining kindness she had as you soon start to form another plan to escape while still not being physically hindered. All you needed was a very careful approach to it, remembering the mistakes you had from the first attempt and learning from it. You were soon snapped out of your thoughts upon hearing the door opening, causing you to instantly look in that direction. Kurahashi immediately cheerfully made a greeting, closing the door behind her while being careful enough to not let your breakfast fall from her hold.

Knowing you quite well, Kurahashi releases a giggle before revealing that she knows what you are thinking.

Despite you only giving her a blank stare in response, she continues with a grin. "After all, if you would be able to escape, which you won't, no one would believe your accusations against me. I'm just a sweet person that is approachable and helpful, someone who cannot do such horrific deed, don't you think?"

She soon grips the fork, stabbing it with a clank on the plate before continuing. "And if you try once more, then you would soon find yourself missing a limb. We don't want that to happen, right?"

"No, I don't..." You softly muttered in response, recovering from the malicious intent she has that proven her threat to be quite serious and dangerous if you would take the risk of the cause of it.

Letting her have the opportunity to feed you caused her to be brimmed with excitement and happiness before doing the said task. Smiling joyously with her eyes closed, she's unable to properly witness your own observant gaze on her features. It was no question that she really seemed to still acquire her past self, seeming to be the same cheerful and innocent looking classmate of yours that was not whom you viewed now.

If not caused by the dire situation you are in, you almost found it humorous and even with a hint of ridiculousness to know that the once sweet and caring former classmate of yours had also something to hide. Something horrifying and best to let the others remain unknown of the secret that she unfortunately made you aware. It was also something that filled with enough drive for her to not let you out and have a taste of freedom. She would ensure that you would remain her captive for as long as it takes for you to finally accept her. For you to finally break and stop trying to escape that would only lead to a fruitless result.