1

In the early summer afternoon in May, the air is full of the smell of clean sunshine.

Du Youwei, the daughter of the Du family, has been sitting on her big bed for half an hour.

On the day of the first snowfall in City A, she jumped from Sanqin Bay, and the overwhelming sea water poured into her body. Du Youwei knew she was dead.

But when she opened her eyes again, she returned to her big bed, the sun was shining outside the window, and there was no trace of heavy snow.

She spent half an hour thinking about it, and felt that there were only two possibilities—

One, the memory of the previous half year was a terrible nightmare she had; two, she was born again.

Although Du Youwei's grades are not good, she is still a good young man who advocates science. Only her mother believes those things that are weird, so she thinks... she is really reborn!

With a sound of "Hula", the wind blew open the concealed window, Du Youwei glanced out, opened the thin cover and walked over.

This window in her bedroom is the best place to overlook the garden in the entire villa. Whether it is a large swath of flowers, a neatly manicured lawn, or a fountain carved with Nordic goddesses, you can have a panoramic view.

Du Youwei propped her hands on the window sill, and when the next breeze blew, she raised her head and took a deep sniff.

Six months ago, their family was driven out of this villa and lived a life worse than a beggar. But now, she is back.

Nothing has happened yet, and she will never let them happen again.

Du Youwei raised her lips and turned to go to the cloakroom.

She has a total of five cloakrooms, four of which are the latest clothes, shoes, hats, bags and various accessories displayed in accordance with the "spring, summer, autumn and winter", and the remaining one is dedicated to pajamas.

Because she didn't plan to go out today, she found a set of home clothes for herself to change, and then took the elevator to the garden of the villa.

Du Youwei likes to watch flowers, drink tea and walk the dog in the garden, so the family built a sun room for her in the garden. There are swings, tables and chairs, and people are waiting for her.

The three big dogs that had been playing on the lawn saw Du Youwei coming out and rushed to her. When Du Youwei's family was driven out of the villa, the three big dogs she raised were also taken away. She did not dare to think about who took it away and where.

She and her family had a miserable life after that, let alone the three dogs.

"Bow!" Three big dogs gathered around her feet, licking her calf. Du Youwei gave them a big hug and rubbed their dog head affectionately: "One one, two two, Jin handsome!"

One, two, two, and Jin Yingjun are the names Du Youwei gave to these two German shepherds and one golden retriever. The golden retriever was the last to come. Everyone thought that its name would be Sansan, but Du Youwei was such a maverick. woman.

"Miss, the afternoon tea is ready, do you want to use it now?" Seeing Du Youwei's rise, the butler walked over and asked.

Du Youwei's eyes lit up slightly, let go of the big dog in her arms, and nodded to the housekeeper: "Okay."