31

"Gu Shi, is this someone you know?" The staff walked over and looked at Du Youwei, but didn't rush her away. Gu Shi nodded and said, "One of my fans, come to see me."

Fan Du Youwei: "..."

"Then don't talk for too long."

"Yeah." Gu Shi replied, and the staff left. Du Youwei breathed a sigh of relief and explained to Gu Shi: "Well, I am a student of this school, I really didn't break in on purpose."

Gu Shi turned his head to look at her, and suddenly curled his lips: "Aren't you here to ask me for an autograph?"

"Uh...you can also ask." Gu Shi will be popular at the end of the year anyway. By that time, his signature is very valuable. Du Youwei opened the notebook she was holding in her hand, and handed it to him with the pen: "Why don't you sign ten for me."

"..." Gu Shi paused in his hand with the pen.

Du Youwei shamelessly said: "When you become popular, I will sell scalpers, maybe I can make a fortune."

Gu Shi laughed almost inaudibly, and really patiently signed her ten: "The students in this school are all from very good backgrounds, don't they need to rely on my signature to make a fortune?"

"Hey, that's different. I want to make money by myself."

"Oh, I am quite ambitious." Just after Gu Shi had finished speaking, another staff member came over and asked him to shoot. Gu Shi returned the notebook and pen to Du Youwei, and said to her, "I'm going to work, you can do it yourself."

"Oh, come on, wait for you to become popular!"

Gu Shi glanced back at her, and a touch of complexity flashed through his eyes. It has been more than a year since he debuted, and she is the only one who is so sure that he will be popular.

"What's your name?"

Du Youwei was stunned: "Hey, don't you know? My name is Du Youwei!"

Du Youwei said, and showed him the textbook with her name on it. Gu Shi swept his gaze over the three delicate words, turned his back and waved to her: "Let's go."

Du Youwei has not left the classroom after Gu Shi went to shoot. She walked to the door of the classroom and looked inside curiously. There was only one person sitting against the wall, a boy with big eyes, who looked even smaller than her.

The boy was moving his wrist, and when he saw her, he paused subconsciously: "You are..."

"I'm Gu Shi's friend, he went to shoot." Du Youwei unilaterally upgraded her identity from a fan to a friend.

"Oh, I just saw you and Gu Shi brother outside." The boy stood up and said to Du Youwei, "I am Meng Xi."

"Hello, hello." Du Youwei walked in and looked at him with a smile, "You look so young, have you graduated from high school?"

"I'm 18, and I just took the college entrance examination this year." Meng Xi's ears were a little red, and it seemed that she was not very good at dealing with girls. He wears the same basketball uniform as Gu Shi, but also has a long-sleeved T-shirt inside. Du Youwei remembered what he had just heard outside, and asked him tentatively: "Are you injured?"

Meng Xi subconsciously put his arm behind him, avoiding Du Youwei's gaze: "No."

Du Youwei thought for a while, and said to him: "You don't have to lie to me, I also saw injuries on Gu Shi last time. Did Fang Zhuo do it?"

Meng Xi looked up at her in surprise, as if she could not believe that she could do this: "Did Brother Gu Shi tell you?"

His reaction just confirmed Du Youwei's suspicion in her heart. She frowned slightly and asked Meng Xi: "Fang Zhuo hit you again?"