Coming out of Chang Zaixin's studio, Du Youwei had a peace blessing and an exquisite little tiger ornament in her hand.

"You can carry this peace blessing with you, put it in your bag or hang it wherever you go. I will put the little tiger on the bedside for you when I go back." Jiang Manlin explained one by one.

Du Youwei was absent-minded, and Jiang Manlin called her again and asked her: "What's wrong with you? Mom is talking to you. Did you hear me?"

Du Youwei nodded and said: "I heard that, I will put Ping An Fu in my bag, but this little tiger, it is estimated that it will not be long before Jin Yingjun will become their toy."

Jiang Manlin thinks about it, the same is true. The three big dogs say that they are docile and docile, but their skin is very skinny: "Then I will help you raise it a little bit, so that they are not easy to reach."

"Last time your pot of crab claw orchids were not high enough? Didn't you get them down. I suspect that the three of them are the reincarnations of high jumpers."

Jiang Manlin: "..."

The placement of the little tiger has to be carefully considered.

Jiang Manlin was worried about tigers, but Du Youwei was thinking about Master Chang.

Du Youwei has heard before that many so-called master fortune tellers are actually inferred by talking to you and your words and deeds. But the fact that she was born again, ordinary people can't infer it, right?

She didn't know how sacred this Master Chang was, but fortunately, he didn't seem to be malicious towards herself.

"Girl, how come you are absent-minded when you come out of Master Chang?" Jiang Manlin asked Du Youwei again when she saw Du Youwei.

Du Youwei retracted her thoughts and smiled at her: "No, I'm just thinking, didn't the master ask me to do more good deeds? I wondered where to do some good deeds."

"Isn't this easy?" Jiang Manlin took out an invitation letter from her bag as if by magic. "There will be a charity auction tomorrow night. I originally planned to go, so you go now."

Du Youwei: "..."

This is probably asking for benevolence.

Du Youwei understands that this auction is a very formal auction, and the donations obtained from each auction are implemented. These donations currently support dozens of Hope Primary Schools, and also build roads and houses in mountainous areas and give them to children. Send clothes, food and school supplies. Jiang Manlin often participates in such charity activities, and Du Youwei didn't even know it before.

"Mom, don't worry, you will leave it to me tomorrow!" Du Youwei was a little excited when she thought of going to the charity auction.

Jiang Manlin said: "Okay, but since you are asked to do good deeds, you also have to come out the auction items."

"No problem." Du Youwei figured out what treasures she had worthy of auction.

The car went around the tallest building in the city center. Du Youwei didn't pay attention. Zhang Shaoyan was holding a board meeting on the top floor of this building.

Gao Ye waited for him outside the conference room. When he saw him coming out after the meeting, he followed him and reported to him: "Boss, Lin Qian has returned to China."

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan walked toward his office without stopping, "Is the person settled?"

"Settled, Secretary Hu is with her over there."