25

Zhang Shaoyan's complexion was much better than before, but his lips were still a little pale, making it seem that the whole person was not so energetic.

Du Youwei stopped him and said, "Why don't you get a lipstick before going out!"

There was lipstick in her bag. Zhang Shaoyan saw her turning her lipstick down, holding her hand, and bending over to her and said, "No need."

"Huh?" Du Youwei raised her head. Zhang Shaoyan took advantage of the moment she raised her head and leaned in to kiss her on the lips.

"It's patched up." After leaving Du Youwei's lips, his lips were stained with a layer of her lipstick. Du Youwei's whole body was caught in the kiss just now, her expression dazed in place.

Looking at her appearance, Zhang Shaoyan felt inexplicably in a good mood. He curled the corners of his lips slightly and took her hand and said, "Go out."

Outside the door, Zhang Shaoyan's brothers were still arguing with Gao Ye. After the door was opened from the inside with a click, everyone calmed down and looked over.

"What's so noisy?" Zhang Shaoyan led Du Youwei out of it, with a trace of impatience on his face. The people outside looked at them, not knowing what to say for a while.

At this time Zhang Shaoyan, the collar of the suit shirt was untied, and the tie was loosely wrapped around his neck. What is more striking is the suspicious red on his lips.

Looking at the little girl behind him, her entire face was flushed, she looked lost.

All the elders were present, so you don't need to think about what they two were doing just now.

Zhang Shaoyang has a thin face, and he is a little embarrassed after hitting someone's good deeds like this: "Then what, seventh brother, we are about to cut the cake, we came here to find you specially."

When Zhang Shaoshang heard this, he also showed a kind smile: "But it's not in a hurry, we don't know you are busy. You can come here later."

Du Youwei: "..."

No, why is everyone's expression weird? Are they thinking about something trivial? ?

"I know, I'll pass now."

After Zhang Shaoyan finished speaking, Zhang Shaoshang and others left wittily. Gao Ye turned around, and looked at him worriedly: "Boss, are you okay, can you post it?"

During this period of time, Zhang Shaoyan's headaches have rarely occurred, and if it hadn't been for Lin Qian's words to stimulate him, he wouldn't have suffered such a severe illness.

Lin Qian knows what Zhang Shaoyan cares about, so she stings him with this point. Is this what she likes?

Not only did Takano sneer, it was not unreasonable that the boss did not like her.

"I'm fine, where is Lin Qian?"

Gao Ye said: "Temporarily locked in the car, bodyguards and Secretary Hu are guarding."

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan simply replied, turning back to Du Youwei, "Let's cut the cake first."

"Oh... OK, OK." Du Youwei raised her eyes and glanced at him, then quickly looked away. What to do, she's done! When she saw Zhang Shaoyan's face, she remembered the kiss just now!

Seeing the red tide on her face that had just receded, Zhang Shaoyan curled her lips silently: "Let's go, I heard that this cake has taken a lot of effort tonight, and the taste should be good."

Du Youwei was led away by Zhang Shaoyan in a daze, Gao Ye followed behind them, and couldn't help thinking, the boss was really inside just now, what happened to Miss Du, right?