72

Zhang Shaoyan lay in the hospital for three days, and on the fourth day the doctor said he could be discharged. During the few days he was hospitalized, Du Youwei stayed in the hospital every day, and Naoko had been here several times, but she would be sent away soon.

Naoko also came on the day she was discharged from the hospital. Zhang Shaoyan has changed back to his suit, but the hair has been put down, not combed as usual.

Du Youwei was very satisfied with his look. She found that the bangs were really a magical thing. Even if Zhang Shaoyan put on a suit, the bangs that he created had a little bit of vigour.

Gao Ye took all Zhang Shaoyan's belongings, including his engagement ring with Du Youwei. She has been wearing Du Youwei's ring on her hand, and Naoko saw it the first day she saw her. At this moment Zhang Shaoyan picked up his ring, held it in his hand and looked at it.

"This is our engagement ring, do you still have an impression?" Du Youwei only discovered these days that she is talented in acting. Just being the boss of the entertainment industry is really wrong, maybe she can consider to promote herself.

Zhang Shaoyan looked at the ring in her hand, and then at the one she was wearing, and shook his head in confusion.

Du Youwei couldn't help but sigh in her heart every time she played against Zhang Shaoyan. Teacher Zhang's play was really good.

It's worthy of being a person who made his debut on Weibo.

Seeing him shook his head, Naoko smiled and took a step forward: "If you can't remember it, don't think about it. The doctor said it's better to let it go."

Du Youwei curled her lips in her direction and walked up, picking up the ring in Zhang Shaoyan's hand: "Although we are married now, the wedding ring is not ready yet. We have to wait until the wedding to wear it again, so We still wear this."

She shook the ring on her hand. The ring originally worn on the **** was changed to the ring finger of her left hand after they received the certificate: "Look, it's a pair, let me put it on for you."

Zhang Shaoyan did not resist, so she picked up her hand and put the ring on his ring finger.

After wearing it, Du Youwei specially stretched out her hand wearing the ring and put it together with his hand. Two rings of the same style, on two equally beautiful hands, look like a destined pair.

Zhang Shaoyan watched for a while and asked her, "Have we not held a wedding yet?"

Du Youwei nodded and said: "Well, because my university has not officially graduated, you said you want to wait for me to graduate." After that, she added: "Our wedding is scheduled to be held in August."

Zhang Shaoyan didn't speak, but nodded slightly, Naoko smiled, looked at Du Youwei and asked, "Now that Mr. Zhang is in this situation, can you still hold the wedding as scheduled?"

Du Youwei also laughed: "This is something we should worry about, so I won't bother Miss Naoko."

Naoko bent her mouth, did not look at her anymore, and started talking to Zhang Shaoyan: "Mr. Zhang, you can't remember anything now, and you can't do your work temporarily. Next, are you going back to China, or are you in Stay here for a while?"

Du Youwei replied on behalf of Zhang Shaoyan: "We have discussed before and will stay here for a while. After all, the car accident has not been investigated clearly."

Naoko glanced at her and said with a smile: "That's the best way. Why not, let me take you around Tokyo."

Du Youwei said: "No, I used to come here with friends to play, and I'm quite familiar with it."