76

Zhang Shaoyan's aura was cold all over, and Du Youwei, who was boiling the beef, looked up at him incomprehensibly: "What's wrong? Is there something wrong with the business?"

Zhang Shaoyan put down his phone, looked at Du Youwei and asked, "Why didn't you tell me the words Naxoko sent you?"

Du Youwei was stunned. At this time, she had no time to think about which traitor had leaked the matter out, and was busy explaining to Zhang Shaoyan: "That Naxoko, at first glance, was deliberately picking things up. I think, right, you are so busy at work. , You don't have to disturb you at all with such trivial things! I can do it myself!"

Zhang Shaoyan pursed her lips and asked her, "How did you do it?"

Du Youwei proudly said: "I sent her all the words I scolded her in the circle of friends! She may be lying on the ground crying now!"

"..." Zhang Shaoyan was silent for a while, and finally had to sigh helplessly, and looked at Du Youwei and said, "You must remember that your business is not a trivial matter to me."

Du Youwei: "..."

It's so annoying, you have to tease her if you eat beef.

She put the freshly blanched beef into Zhang Shaoyan's bowl and smiled at him: "I know, I will tell you later."

"There is also a circle of friends who are not allowed to screen me."

"......Oh."

Zhang Shaoyan picked up the chopsticks again, caught the piece of beef that Du Youwei had brought over, and asked her inadvertently: "You don't worry at all, do I really have anything to do with Naozi?"

Du Youwei looked at him in surprise: "Do you really hope I think what you and Naoko have?"

"..." Zhang Shaoyan raised his eyes and glanced at her, "Aren't you jealous?"

Du Youwei exaggeratedly said: "Wow, I found a perfect husband like you. If I eat every woman's jealousy, I don't need to eat anything else every day!"

Zhang Shaoyan was amused by her and smiled, nodded and said: "What I said makes sense."

"..." Hey, you are too good at climbing up the pole!

The way Zhang Shaoyan looked at her, as if he could hear her heart, the smile on his face deepened. Du Youwei gave him another piece of beef, still muttering: "Come on, you eat more, you have worked hard to go to the world."

"Oh, thank you." Zhang Shaoyan smiled and took her beef.

The atmosphere at the dinner table was warmer than before, and Du Youwei couldn't help but sigh once again, Zhang Shaoyan was really surprised and coaxed.

What she didn't know was that Zhang Shaoyan sent a message to Gao Ye when she was not paying attention: "The ones we found before can come in handy. I don't want Naoko to be so idle."

"Understood, boss."

Du Youwei ate very full at night, so she wanted to go shopping and digest food casually on the street. Zhang Shaoyan led her and walked on the streets of Tokyo.

The department store closed very early. At this time, it was no longer possible to visit the mall. The two of them could only wander on the street and admire the night view. Occasionally, I can meet one or two people who play guitar and sing. Du Youwei followed the crowd for a while and was dragged away by Zhang Shaoyan.

There were many people not far away, and the sound of singing could still be faintly heard. Du Youwei took Zhang Shaoyan's hand with some excitement and rushed towards the crowd: "Walk, let's go and take a look."