81

After trying the dresses, several people had dinner together. When they got home, it was already dark.

After Du Youwei took a bath, she saw Zhang Shaoyan leaning on the bedside and looking at her mobile phone. She also walked over, opened the quilt and sat next to him.

"Husband!" She called him clearly in her voice.

"Huh?" Zhang Shaoyan raised his head and looked at her.

Du Youwei's shoulder was next to his arm, and she looked up at him and asked, "Do you think I am too young to be a mother?"

Zhang Shaoyan moved his brows, and simply put down the phone and talked with her: "Why do you think so?"

Du Youwei bulged her cheeks: "You told mom today that I am too young."

Zhang Shaoyan explained: "That's because I am worried that you don't want a baby yet."

A college graduate is now only twenty-two years old. For many people at this age, marriage is considered early, let alone being a parent.

Du Youwei said: "I think it's okay, unless you think I'm not mature enough."

Zhang Shaoyan smiled and looked down at her: "You don't have a big problem with your immaturity. I'm mature enough."

"...Oh." But isn't the child closer to his mother?

Zhang Shaoyan asked her: "Do you mind having a baby so soon?"

Du Youwei said graciously: "I don't mind, I'm worried about you, after all, you are so old. If you have a baby two years later, won't you be a good old man?"

Zhang Shaoyan: "..."

He felt it was necessary for him to discuss the issue of age with Du Youwei.

After Du Youwei said that, she looked at Zhang Shaoyan and laughed. Zhang Shaoyan raised his hand and tapped her head lightly, and asked her warningly: "In your eyes, am I so old?"

Du Youwei smiled and said, "After all, it will be thirty soon."

"In terms of human life expectancy, thirty years old is not considered old for women, even more so for men."

"Oh."

Zhang Shaoyan was silent for a while, and pressed her under him: "Are you worried that my health is dysfunctional?"

Du Youwei: "..."

She obviously just teased him, why can he drive? ? ?

"No, no, I think you might have misunderstood. I don't worry about your body at all, really."

Zhang Shaoyan smiled and leaned down against her forehead: "It doesn't matter if you are worried, I will prove it to you personally."

Du Youwei: "..."

She regrets now, very regretful.

Du Youwei only went to the company in the afternoon the next day. The company now has more and more talents in various fields. Her boss has changed from having to do her own work in the staff dormitory to now sitting in the office and writing her graduation thesis.

The third draft of the paper is already being revised, and Du Youwei has a tendency to start bald again. Fortunately, there is Zhang Shaoyan beside her, who can give her some pointers.

The defense was conducted in May, and the closer it was to the defense, the more frequently everyone went to school.

Du Youwei also went back to school a few times, but there was not much change in the school, and she started to prepare for this year's 520 prom again. The thought of Zhang Shaoyan's sudden appearance last year and dancing with her caused a great commotion in the school.