65

Zhang Shaoyan postponed the meeting and went to pick her up at Du Youwei's house.

"This time you have made progress, and you still know to call me." Zhang Shaoyan bent down and put Du Youwei into the car. Du Youwei's feet are much better, but he still likes to hold her in and out.

Du Youwei didn't bother to care about this problem with him at this moment. Feng Wanying hadn't found it yet. She was really afraid that she would not think about it. She would do something stupid: "Do you think Yingying will have an accident?"

Zhang Shaoyan sat down beside her, pulled the seat belt and fastened it on her body: "Has He Mingyang contacted him?"

"After Yingying disappeared, her mother contacted He Mingyang. He Mingyang said that Yingying had sent him a message, and then she couldn't contact him again."

"Didn't say where she is?"

"No, Yingying's mother asked him what Yingying said to him, and he didn't say it." Du Youwei snorted, "I guess it must be asking him why he leaked the photo."

Although He Mingyang has never admitted that he is himself, but the photos didn't flow from Yingying's side, it could only be him.

"Don't worry too much. I have already contacted my police friends and they said they would reply to me as soon as they have news."

"Hmm..." Zhang Shaoyan has such a wide network of contacts, and the chances of finding someone are much higher than them. "Let's go to school first."

"it is good."

The car drove in the direction of Du Youwei Middle School. Just halfway through the drive, Zhang Shaoyan's phone rang. He picked up the phone and asked: "Is there any news?"

Du Youwei looked at him sideways, Zhang Shaoyan didn't say anything after asking, but frowned invisibly.

"I see, thank you." After Zhang Shaoyan hung up the phone, he instructed the driver in the front row, "Go to Sanqin Bay."

Du Youwei was shocked: "Yingying won't go to Sanqin Bay, right?"

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan put away the phone and looked at her, "Someone saw her there. She is still safe for the time being."

Du Youwei frowned. Residents of city a, how much they like to go to Sanqin Bay to jump into the sea! !

Although she herself is also one of the fans of Sanqin Bay.

She called Wei Rui and Feng Wanying's mother and told them to rush to Sanqin Bay. Zhang Shaoyan saw that she was holding her phone nervously, raised her hand and gently patted the back of her hand: "Don't worry too much, people on the scene will try to persuade her."

"Yeah." Hope.

When they arrived, Feng Wanying's mother had already arrived. Feng Wanying was sitting on the railing by the shore, her hair and clothes flying around by the wind. Her mother was standing a few meters away from her, talking to her, Feng Wanying cried while listening to her, but still did not get off the railing.

Du Youwei wanted to go over and was stopped by Zhang Shaoyan: "She is very emotional now. If you rush over, maybe it will stimulate her."

Du Youwei felt her chest stuffy, as if she was holding her breath but couldn't vent it. This incident is clearly He Mingyang's fault, and He Mingyang should also be the one who jumped into the sea.

She walked slowly to Feng Wanying's mother and called Feng Wanying tentatively: "Yingying."

Feng Wanying heard her voice, looked back at her, and smiled at her: "The result is still causing you trouble. I thought I would just jump down quietly..."