60

Feng Wanying didn't know why he suddenly asked about this, and she didn't think deeply: "Yes, what's wrong?"

He Mingyang said: "I asked, in this case, although she opened the prize, you bought the chips, so the prize is still yours."

Feng Wanying was stunned, and asked him, "Do you want to ask Youwei for money?"

"That was what we deserved."

Feng Wanying was finally a little unhappy when he heard him say this: "Mingyang, the award was given by Youwei, and that will belong to Youwei. I won't ask her for it."

He Mingyang said: "Yingying, don't be angry for now, I didn't say we want everything, we can negotiate with her, half for one person."

Feng Wanying was silent for a while while pursing her lips, but she still refused him: "Mingyang, Youwei is my best friend. I was detained at the time. She didn't hesitate to bring three million to save me. Those three I haven't paid her a million, so why am I embarrassed to ask her for a bonus?"

He Mingyang said anxiously: "What is three million? She won nearly 20 million in prize money! The big deal is that we will also deduct the three million to her."

"Needless to say about this. Anyway, I won't ask her for it. If you really want it, you can ask for it yourself."

"Yingying..."

"My mother is coming back soon, I won't tell you anymore." Feng Wanying finished speaking and hung up the phone.

He Mingyang didn't call again, Feng Wanying walked back to the window and lay down alone.

Her mother, Youwei, and Wei Rui all told her that He Mingyang was not a good person and told her not to be with him. Everyone said that He Mingyang just wanted her money. Yes, He Mingyang needed her money. She felt it herself, but besides that, she also felt that He Mingyang still cared a little bit for her. .

Just for this "a little bit", would she be willing to be with him? Who told her she liked him?

But because of the last time, Qi Ye was obviously angry, and Gao Ye warned her, and she herself didn't want to involve her friends in danger anymore.

She has only two good friends in China, Du Youwei and Wei Rui. They have known each other for so many years, and she doesn't want them to have trouble.

She would not ask for the money Du Youwei won.

She doesn't want it, but He Mingyang has been thinking about the money. After all, this money is not a small amount, and it can greatly help him to promote the project.

He later mentioned this to Feng Wanying several times, but every time she spoke, she would get angry. He Mingyang didn't say anything. It seems that if you want money, you still have to do it yourself.

He inquired about the location of Yanyan Media and planned to go directly to Du Youwei's company to find her.

This group of subsidiaries focused their efforts on pushing a wave of groups. Because there are popular players like Ye Wenxiu and Xu Hang in the training camp, the small group also attracted a lot of attention.

At first, people who came here because Ye Wenxiu and Xu Hang thought that this small group was sucking the blood of both of them, and it might as well be a training camp. The members selected from the training camp are already in a group, Ye Wenxiu. And Xu Hang are among them.

Ye Wenxiu also won the c place because of the highest popularity in the final voting session.

But as Huang Yuelin and Han Yang participated in the variety show, their popularity rose like a rocket. The combination of Huang Yuelin and Han Yang unexpectedly performed well on the show. The fans even named them an antelope.