12

When sleeping at night, Du Youwei took out the essence and cream that Li Ru gave her and tried it.

Her skin care products are all high-end series of major brands, and occasionally she will do medical beauty. Although Li Ru gave her the products, although the various certificates are complete, she dare not directly face it. She squeezed a little essence, smeared it on the back of her left hand, and felt it.

The texture of the essence is very delicate and the taste is very refreshing. It is moisturized but not greasy when applied on the hands. Give it a seven-point score first. She decided to experiment with her left hand every night, and after a period of time, she would see if there was any difference between her and her right hand.

After rubbing the essence, she rubbed some cream on the back of her hand. The texture and moisturizing degree are also good. She heard from Li Ru that these two products are mainly aimed at the mid-range consumer market. When the brand becomes operational in the future, they will also launch a series of ladies' products aimed at the high-end market.

Du Youwei read the plan she gave. Their company's ideas and technology are still relatively mature, and now they are mainly short of money. If the brand can be operated well, it may be a source of income for her in the future.

Du Youwei feels happy when he thinks of small money, but the investment still has to wait until Pan Jing's matter is resolved. Du Youwei thought for a while, went to buy a surveillance camera on the Internet, and then went to a friend she met as a medical cosmetologist to introduce herself to a skin care product appraisal agency.

After everything was arranged, she was relieved to sleep boldly.

June is exam month, and Du Youwei also has several subjects scheduled for exams this month. She had left a lot of courses before. During this time, she had learned so dizzy that she spent most of the day in the library.

I don't know if God can bless her for not taking a discipline because of her sincerely embracing the Buddha's feet temporarily.

While she was devoting herself to a desperate struggle with Gaoshu, the annoying spirit Sun Xiaoxiao came. Sun Xiaoxiao came to the library for the first time after three years in university. It took a long time to find Du Youwei sitting in the corner.

"Youwei, why don't you reply to me?" Seeing Du Youwei, Sun Xiaoxiao complained that she ignored herself.

Du Youwei's mobile phone is set to silent and do not disturb mode, which is equivalent to a display on the table. Du Youwei took a pen and looked up at her, and replied with a faint expression: "Oh, I'm studying, I didn't look at the phone. What's the matter with you?"

Sun Xiaoxiao glanced at the various materials and test papers she had spread on the table, and sat down beside her: "Have you heard that Zhang's family will be hosting a small family gathering this Saturday night."

Du Youwei is still lacking in interest: "Oh, other family gatherings have nothing to do with us."

Sun Xiaoxiao said with resentment: "I heard that Zhang Shengze is going to take Pan Jing to participate this time."

"Oh..." Du Youwei finally withdrew her sanity from high math, and turned to look at Sun Xiaoxiao who was ready to do something, "So what?"

Sun Xiaoxiao was anxious: "Youwei, why are you not in a hurry? Zhang Shengze takes her back to Zhang's house to attend the party, and that is to admit her identity. If she goes, half of her foot has stepped into Zhang. The door of home, isn't it that you will have no chance anymore!"

Du Youwei looked at her for a while, then lowered her head and continued to solve the math problem that she hadn't solved just now: "Xiao Xiao, I have told you all, I am not interested in Zhang Shengze. He can marry anyone, and I wish him and Pan Jing grew old."