38

When Du Youwei and Zhang Shaoyan walked back, Gao Ye and the others had already distributed the food they brought to the staff. As soon as I turned around and saw Zhang Shaoyan walking by, Gao Ye was stunned. What is the boss... which one did you sing?

"Boss, are you...?" He looked at Zhang Shaoyan dumbly. Zhang Shaoyan said calmly and calmly: "Help the crew make a cameo."

"..." Do you still have such a leisurely feeling?

Takano felt that things were definitely not as simple as he said.

The director also saw Zhang Shaoyan who had changed his clothes, and he was full of praise: "This is the Shen Nian Lin I want! It's like coming out of a book!"

Zhang Shaoyan was already in a high position and he played a warlord like Shen Nianlin. His temperament was very suitable and he didn't need to deliberately perform. The main actors on the set were also taken aback when they saw his appearance. Although he is not a professional actor, he is definitely the one who wears this military uniform most like a real young handsome of all male actors.

"I'll tell you about the play first." The director rarely gave a speech to a group of people. "Shen Nian liked a girl when she was young. In the current language, it is his Bai Yueguang, but then this girl was in war. Zhong died, causing Shen Nianlin to be completely blackened. Everything he did afterwards was to avenge this girl. He is also the biggest villain in our drama."

The director first introduced Zhang Shaoyan to the role of Shen Nianlin, and then cut into today's scene: "The next thing we are going to shoot is Shen Nianlin recalling the scene when he was young when he went to the scene with the girl he liked to listen to the scene. You. There is only one line. When the camera comes over, you look at the girl you like and smile, and then just say the line."

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan pulled his leather gloves and asked the director, "Who plays that girl?"

"We have already found a group cast, we are putting on makeup, and we will come back later."

Zhang Shaoyan pondered for a moment, and said to the director: "I only play with Du Youwei."

"..." The director was quiet for a while and asked, "Who is Du Youwei?"

Du Youwei raised her hand silently: "...I."

The director looked at her along the way, and after taking a few glances at her, she felt that her conditions were OK, so he didn't worry about this problem anymore: "Okay, I'll have someone take her to make up and change clothes now."

"Wait, wait a minute." Du Youwei hasn't remembered yet, why is she going to be on the camera suddenly? "Do I have a strong role? How many lines are there?"

The director said: "Didn't you just say it, smile with Shen Nianlin."

"...and then?"

"No more."

Du Youwei: "..."

Anyway, it was her first screen show, so perfunctory!

But after thinking of Zhang Shaoyan's next line, she felt a lot more balanced.

What the crew prepared for her was a set of Republican style buckle tops and skirts, and also gave her two braids. Du Youwei wore such clothes for the first time, and it was a bit fresh. After finishing the makeup, she walked back with the staff and saw Zhang Shaoyan with her back facing her, and did not call him, so she went forward and knocked on the arm.

Zhang Shaoyan turned around and was taken aback after seeing her appearance. Du Youwei played with her two braids and asked him: "How about it? Do I look good in this way?"