70

During the past few days when Zhang Shaoyan was traveling abroad, he had a video call with Du Youwei every night. Japan is now in the cherry blossom season, and Zhang Shaoyan occasionally sends two photos to Du Youwei, both of which are cherry blossoms taken by him.

This kind of day lasted until the fourth day. For the first time, Zhang Shaoyan did not initiate a video invitation to Du Youwei in their video time on time. Du Youwei thought that something might be delayed by him, and didn't care. When it was time to go to bed at night, Zhang Shaoyan still had no news.

Zhang Shaoyan might be busy all night. Du Youwei didn't want to interrupt his work, so she sent him a WeChat message.

"Are you busy today? I'm going to go to bed, and you should rest early, and contact me tomorrow~ [Bi Xin]"

Du Youwei went to bed after sending it out. When she woke up the next morning, the first thing was to check the message on her mobile phone. Zhang Shaoyan hadn't responded to her!

Du Youwei is angry!

She dialed Zhang Shaoyan directly and found that his phone was turned off. Du Youwei put down the phone and twitched the corners of her mouth. Could this person have been in a meeting from last night to now? !

She hesitated to call Gao Ye again, but would it make her stare very tightly?

She simply sent a message to ask Wei Rui.

You Weiwei: Rui, Zhang Shaoyan didn't video call with me yesterday, and he didn't reply when I sent him a message [sad]

You Weiwei: I just called him, and he turned it off. [Sad] What do you think I should do?

Wei Rui:...

Wei Rui might think something is happening if he changes to someone else, but the other person is Zhang Shaoyan, she thinks it shouldn't.

Wei Rui: Maybe I'm busy, I'll help you to ask Gao Ye sideways.

You Weiwei: [Love you.jpg]

Ten minutes later, Wei Rui came to reply angrily.

Wei Rui: Takano didn't return to me either [smile]

You Weiwei: Where's the phone?

Wei Rui: The phone is connected but no one answers. [smile]

You Weiwei: ... Rui, the visa we applied for last time in Japan hasn't expired yet, right? :)

Wei Rui: Not yet. How many times can I go there?

You Weiwei: [Bang]

Pushing her into a hurry, she directly booked a ticket to fly to Japan. :)

She decided to wait until noon to call Zhang Shaoyan. If it is still turned off or no one answers, she will go for a day trip.

Before noon, when Du Youwei was at the company, she received a call from an unfamiliar number. The call looked like it was from overseas. Du Youwei intuitively related to Zhang Shaoyan, so she didn't hesitate and answered, "Hello."

"Yes, Du Youwei? This is James."

A Chinese with a foreign accent came over from the phone. Du Youwei recognized the voice. It was indeed James: "James? I am Du Youwei, what's the matter?"

"That's it." James seemed to be anxious, and he didn't speak Chinese as usual. "We were in Japan with Zhang to deal with work. Zhang had a car accident yesterday."

"What?!" When Du Youwei heard this, she jumped up from her chair in shock, "Is it serious? How is he now?"

"Don't worry, he had an operation and is now awake." James was shocked when he heard her tone, and quickly calmed her. Du Youwei breathed a sigh of relief when she heard Zhang Shaoyan had woke up: "How is he now?"