35

After there was no problem with the contract, Du Youwei took a few of them to see the dormitory. The house is some distance away from the company, but there is a subway that can reach it directly, so it doesn't take much time.

The house was also rented by Zhang Shaoyan when he asked Gao Ye to find a company.

"We only rented one suite, which is a transfloor. The five of you will live together temporarily." Du Youwei swiped the card and led a few boys into the house. "It may be a bit crowded, but the environment here is still good. Yes, the decoration of the house is quite new."

Han Yang walked in and walked around in the living room yellingly: "This suite is ok, it's bigger than the dormitory we used to live in Xingyue, it's not crowded at all!"

Han Yang was the poor kid who complained about the company's poverty. After Du Youwei moved Zhang Shaoyan out to suppress him, he spoke a lot more smoothly: "That's good, there are just five rooms, you can assign which one to live in."

"Walk around, go see the room!" Han Yang shouted and went to see the room with everyone. Gu Shi did not go with them, and stayed in the living room to talk to Du Youwei.

"Thank you." She walked to Du Youwei's side and said lightly.

Du Youwei said: "What?"

Gu Shi was silent for a moment and said, "Thank you for signing Meng Xi and the others, otherwise they have nowhere to go."

None of Meng Xi and the others were from City A. They were unaccompanied here, and Gu Shi was their only support when they were in Xingyue.

Du Youwei said: "Hey, don't say such polite words, if you really want to thank me, you can quickly take down the role of Song Qiu."

When she said this, as if thinking of something, she pulled out a set of books from the drawer of the TV cabinet: "This is the complete set of comics from "Jing Hong Zhai" that I bought before. You should take a look at it and be familiar with the characters. The audition should be In the past few days, I will let you know if there is news."

Gu Shi looked at the stack of books on the coffee table and nodded: "Well, I will read it."

"Brother Gu Shi, the room upstairs is so big!" After watching the room, the boys rushed down again and shouted at Gu Shi excitedly, "The biggest room is left for you, you are going to go. Take a look!"

Gu Shi said: "I can live anywhere."

"How can it work! We have seen it. The room has a good orientation and has a separate bathroom. You must live in it!"

Du Youwei feels that these broken children are a little bit skinny, but they still know how to be grateful. She clapped her hands and attracted everyone's attention: "You will allocate the room slowly, and I will take you to dinner first. I will treat this meal today, and the company will not cover the meal in the future, but will provide part of the meal supplement. Let's go. Boys."

Hearing the meal, the boys quarreled again. Han Yang followed everyone out and asked Du Youwei: "Boss Du, will Qi Ye come for lunch today?"

After he finished the question, the atmosphere of excitement suddenly froze. If Qi Ye also went, how dare they move their chopsticks!

Du Youwei said: "You think too much, he is so busy, how can he have time to eat with you."

"Oh." Han Yang felt relieved when she said that.

"Then is he free to eat with you?" Xu Hang asked.

After Han Yang heard this, he took the lead and started to make a noise. Du Youwei glared at them and said loudly: "Why are you more gossip than girls!"