50

Du Youwei informed her mother on the road, saying that Zhang Shaoyan was going to go now and let her prepare. Ms. Jiang Manlin immediately contacted Du Zhengting and Du Yicheng, and both of them left their jobs and hurried back home.

After Zhang Shaoyan and Du Youwei arrived, they were led to the living room by the housekeeper. Du Zhengting and Mrs. Du Zhengting and Du Yicheng were all waiting inside, sitting right-handed, and even the three big dogs, One Twenty Two and Jin Yingjun, sat upright on the ground, watching the direction of the door intently.

As soon as Du Youwei entered the door, she was taken aback by the battle. Zhang Shaoyan's expression didn't change much. His gaze flicked over the three people and three dogs, and led Du Youwei into it.

The two of them were dating, and everyone in the Du family knew about it, but today it suddenly broke out about the engagement. To be honest, Du Zhengting and his wife were still a little surprised.

After all, Du Youwei and her brother Du Yicheng are still single!

The elder brother didn't move at all, but the younger sister's side was full of noise, and even the hot searches on Weibo were on.

The housekeeper filled Zhang Shaoyan and Du Youwei with a cup of tea, and then walked down with the teapot. Du Youwei took a sip of the teacup and decided that the enemy would not move, I would not move.

Seeing that she didn't intend to take the initiative to confess, Jiang Manlin had to look at Zhang Shaoyan and smiled and said, "Seventh..."

"You can tell me to speak less."

Du Youwei glanced at him from the corner of the eye, but actually used "you"? The big guy can bend and stretch.

Jiang Manlin smiled and changed her words: "Said Shaoyan, we saw the news this morning, saying that you and Youwei are going to get engaged after the new year?"

"Yes." Zhang Shaoyan admitted very readily. He and Du Youwei weren't there for fun, and sooner or later they will get to this point. "Because the incident happened suddenly and I didn't discuss it with you in advance, I hope you can forgive me."

They also heard about the scandal between Du Youwei and Gu Shi, Jiang Manlin, and it is estimated that Zhang Shaoyan suddenly announced their engagement because of this incident. Jiang Manlin didn't actually blame him. A man is willing to take the responsibility of marriage, which shows that he is serious about this relationship and his lover. It's just that Du Youwei hasn't graduated from university. In her heart, she is a girl who hasn't grown up yet.

She really didn't expect Zhang Shaoyan to want to marry her so soon.

But quickness is relative, for Zhang Shaoyan, it's not quick at all.

Jiang Manlin looked sideways at Du Zhengting, who seemed to be asking him to talk about her views. Du Zhengting received the signal, cleared his throat, and said: "Youwei's marriage, the opinion of her mother and I is to completely respect her opinion. As long as she agrees, we will also support it. It's just that you are the head of the Zhang family. , Your marriage is also a major event, and it will even affect the Zhang family's business and stocks. Will such a sudden announcement cause you any trouble?"

Du Youwei really didn't think so much, but after hearing this from her father, she felt very reasonable. Zhang Shaoyan controls the Zhang family, and his marriage will also have an impact on the entire Zhang family. If it weren't for his own strength, he might not even have the right to independent marriage.

She held the tea cup and looked at Zhang Shaoyan blankly, her eyes shining with worry.

Zhang Shaoyan didn't take it seriously: "Don't worry, the business I handle will not be affected because of who I marry. Moreover, the Du's family is not a small household in city a, and there may be business contacts in the future."