10

This is the first time Du Youwei has heard his name. The big brother's name sounds pretty good, but it's useless if you know it. The people around him either call him Qiye or his boss. Even Zhang Shengze must respectfully call Qishu Uncle when he sees him, Zhang Shaoyan... I dare not call him.

At this time, the most surprised was Gao Ye who was following Zhang Shaoyan. He has helped Zhang Shaoyan for so many years, only to see the old lady Zhang directly call him by his name, Lin Qian called him, and the title "brother" was added at the end. What does the boss mean now, is to let Du Youwei call his name directly?

…She didn't dare to see her in such a way.

No, no, the point is not whether she dares or not, but the boss said so! Gao Ye understands Zhang Shaoyan's thoughts too well, and Gao Ye has already seen through some things before he himself realized it.

Du Youwei pursed the corner of her lips, smiled and said to Zhang Shaoyan: "Okay, I remember."

Zhang Shaoyan didn't say anything more, only instructed Secretary Hu to send Du Youwei home. Du Youwei followed Zhang Shaoyan to the elevator, Gao Ye and Secretary Hu did not speak, Du Youwei stared at her toes, pretending to be dumb.

"Do you have a good relationship with Zhang Shengze?" Zhang Shaoyan suddenly spoke. Du Youwei was stunned for a moment, and made sure that he was asking herself, before she said: "No."

"Not good?" Zhang Shaoyan seemed a little unbelievable, and raised his eyebrows slightly, "Didn't you have a baby kiss?"

"Oh, that." Du Youwei said blankly, "If I hadn't been able to speak at the time, I would have personally refused this marriage."

Zhang Shaoyan was silent for a while. Gao Ye's investigation was not what he said, "Did you have a lot of trouble with them because he had a girlfriend before?"

Du Youwei: "..."

Why do you even know this? Who on earth is going to tell the truth in front of him!

She looked at Takano subconsciously.

Takano: "..."

"Before, I felt that they did it so that I was very shameless. After all, the whole school knew that we had a baby kiss. But now I have figured out what they like, and I don't like him anyway."

Zhang Shaoyan said, "Your vision is not as bad as I thought."

"..." Not a boss, Zhang Shengze is from your Zhang family anyway, is it really good for you to say that?

With a "ding", the elevator reached the ground floor. Zhang Shaoyan's driver was already driving the car outside, and Secretary Hu's car was still parked on the negative first floor.

Zhang Shaoyan glanced sideways at Du Youwei, and said to her, "I'm leaving now."

"Okay, you go slowly." Du Youwei smiled so badly that she almost bowed to him. Zhang Shaoyan led Gao Ye out without looking back. Du Youwei watched the elevator door close, and finally heaved a sigh of relief in her heart.

Although the boss said that she would also be responsible for the after-sales service, there is nothing to be after-sales for a single song, right... There shouldn't be any chance to see him in the future, which is exactly what she wants. But, why is she still a little bit lost!

Du Youwei thought about it all the way, and felt that it was Zhang Shaoyan's fault that he was too handsome.

After dinner at home, Du Youwei went to the garden to walk the dog. The three dogs she raised, one and two, are a male and a female, or a pair. Jin Yingjun is sandwiched between them, a veritable single dog.