18

The next day happened to be Friday, and Du Youwei had to go to Zhang Shaoyan's office to receive his one-on-one math tutoring.

At noon, Du Youwei took a nap, and as soon as she woke up, she received a call from Wei Rui: "I'll go to Qi Jiubao for afternoon tea this afternoon. I'll treat you."

Qi Jiuzu is a membership-based high-level club in city A, and there are usually many celebrities in and out. Du Youwei and Wei Rui are both members there. When they are free, they also like to go there to eat, drink, and chat.

Du Youwei wanted to go, but she couldn't.

"I'm going to attend math tutoring this afternoon."

Wei Rui also knew about her final exam failure, but she didn't expect that Du Youwei also found a tutor: "You postpone the tuition until tomorrow. Let me go for afternoon tea today. I've been bored at home for so long. I was finally approved to go out!"

Du Youwei heard her say this and asked, "Is the injury on your hand healed? Can you go out to eat?"

"Okay, okay, don't be like my mother. I'll make an appointment first, you remember to come."

"Hey, eh, it really doesn't work." Du Youwei hurriedly stopped her, "I can't push for my counseling."

"Can't push? Which teacher you're looking for has a big temper."

"...Zhang Shaoyan."

Wei Rui: "..."

She digested these three words for a while before she organized her language to speak: "No, why does he help you with maths?"

"This is a long story. It goes back to the bracelet he gave me..."

"Wait, when did he give you the bracelet?"

"It was during the final exam before."

"...Du Youwei, how many things are you hiding from me!"

Du Youwei hadn't comforted Wei Rui, who was angry, but Zhang Shaoyan's call came in abruptly. Du Youwei didn't dare to delay for a second: "Rui, Zhang Shaoyan has called, I will answer it first, and I'll talk to you later."

Wei Rui: "..."

After answering Zhang Shaoyan's call, Du Youwei said flatly: "Good afternoon, what's the matter?"

Zhang Shaoyan said: "If something happens to the company today, I will ask Secretary Hu to pick you up after four o'clock."

When Du Youwei heard it, her eyebrows were delighted: "It doesn't matter, since you are busy, let's change to tomorrow. It just so happens that Wei Rui wants to ask me to have afternoon tea today."

Zhang Shaoyan pondered for two seconds before asking, "Where are you going to have afternoon tea?"

"Qi Jiu Na."

"Understood, then you go first, I will pass you two sets of test papers later, you write them in these two days, and bring them directly to me for inspection on Tuesday."

"...???" Wait, with homework? ?

"Have you heard?"

"...I heard."

"See you on Tuesday."

"See you on Tuesday..."

After finishing the fatal exchange with Zhang Shaoyan, Du Youwei picked up Wei Rui's phone again: "Rui, I can go to have afternoon tea with you this afternoon."

"Why, Qi Ye is not free this afternoon?"

"He said that there was something going on at the company in the afternoon, and he would pass two sets of test papers for me to write later, and bring them to me next time for tuition."