17

On the day Zhang Shaoyan came, Wei Rui was about to be discharged from the hospital. Du Youwei came to pick her up early in the morning, and she was sitting by the hospital bed peeling oranges for the patient.

When Zhang Shaoyan walked in, the two people in the ward were stunned. Du Youwei stood up subconsciously, looked at him and asked, "Big brother, why are you here?"

Zhang Shaoyan said: "Passing by, come up and have a look."

"Oh..." Du Youwei replied, and handed him the freshly peeled oranges, "Would you like to eat oranges?"

Wei Rui: "???"

Didn't this orange be peeled for her? She is still waiting to eat!

"Thank you." Zhang Shaoyan reached out and took the orange.

Wei Rui: "..."

Forget it, who dares to **** food from Qi Ye's mouth.

"How is your friend's injury?"

Du Youwei said: "It hasn't deteriorated, and I am ready to leave the hospital today."

"That's good, have the discharge procedures been completed?"

"I'm about to do it."

Zhang Shaoyan turned around and told Gao Ye: "Gao Ye, you can do it."

"Okay, boss." Takano took the bill and went to go through the formalities. Du Youwei gave her place to Zhang Shaoyan and stood next to him. Zhang Shaoyan broke the orange in his hand and handed it to Du Youwei: "One person and half."

"Okay." Du Youwei took half of the orange in his hand and took a bite. "This orange is really sweet. I knew it by smelling the aroma when I peeled it just now!"

Zhang Shaoyan also peeled off a flap and fed it into his mouth: "Well, it's really sweet."

Wei Rui: "???"

what happened? Isn't the patient her? ? Why does one of her patients watch them eat her oranges? ? ? :)

A nurse came over and knocked on the door, asking the patient's family to take the patient's belongings while in hospital.

"I'll go." Du Youwei said to Zhang Shaoyan and Wei Rui, and then followed the nurse.

Suddenly Wei Rui and Zhang Shaoyan were left in the ward.

Just now when Du Youwei was still there, Zhang Shaoyan's aura was obviously not so strong. As soon as she left, Wei Rui only felt that Zhang Shaoyan's anger became as fierce as a blade.

"..." She didn't dare to move or speak.

Zhang Shaoyan ate another orange and looked at Wei Rui on the hospital bed. The hairs on Wei Rui's body are standing up, and not everyone can resist Qi Ye's look! She is willing to give him all her oranges, just begging him to concentrate on eating oranges!

However, how could Zhang Shaoyan follow her heart like this: "Does your hand still hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore, thank you Qiye for your concern!"

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan said, tearing off another orange, "I heard that you were introducing your boyfriend to Du Youwei recently?"

"..." Wei Rui swears, this is the first time she has grown up so close to feel that she is so close to death. :)

"No, no! How could I introduce her to her boyfriend, I don't have a boyfriend yet! If there are suitable boys, I must leave it to myself first!" Wei Rui is grateful that there is something for Zhong Chi's company today. I left early, or now...