22

After Du Yicheng and Du Zhengting came back from get off work, Jiang Manlin asked Du Youwei to go downstairs to eat.

Du's family eats at a fixed location, and Du Youwei is sitting opposite Du Yicheng. During the meal, she frequently looked at Du Yicheng, who finally couldn't help but smiled and asked her, "Is there anything on my face?"

Du Youwei was choked by the soup in her mouth and coughed twice: "Ahem, that..."

She hesitated for a while, and said, "Brother, are you free tonight? I want to chat with you!"

"Okay, what are you talking about?" Du Yicheng said, deliberately raising her eyebrows ambiguously, "Didn't Qi Ye forbid others to help you with tuition and tear up all your papers?"

Du Youwei came to him to talk about the question once, but never came to him again. Du Yicheng asked her curiously, only to know that someone was so jealous.

Speaking of Zhang Shaoyan in front of her parents, Du Youwei was still a little shy, her face flushed, and she said loudly to Du Yicheng: "It's not tutoring, it's something else!"

"Okay, where do you want to talk?"

"Well... just go to your room." So if he wants to cry, he can cry silently in the room. Du Youwei is very caring.

"it is good."

Du Zhengting, who was sitting aside, asked them: "What are you going to talk about, can I listen to it?"

Jiang Manlin gave him a blank look: "The two brothers and sisters are going to whisper, what are you going to join in the fun. After eating, go out for a walk with the dog, and reduce your belly by the way."

Du Zhengting: "..."

Before getting married, it was clear that he would not dislike him even if he was wrinkled in the future, but now that he has a little belly, she disliked him!

After the family had eaten, Du Zhengting was screwed out to walk the dog. Du Youwei and Du Yicheng went back to his room and sat down on the sofa.

Du Yicheng took a can of juice for her from the small refrigerator in the room, took the hall beer by herself, and sat down on the wooden floor opposite her: "Say, what do you want to talk to me?"

Du Youwei played with the juice in her hand and said hesitantly: "I just want to talk to you about Sister Zhao Ni."

Du Yicheng opened the beer in her hand and took a sip, as if she was not particularly surprised by Du Youwei's words: "What happened to you and her? When I came back this time, I felt that you had some misunderstandings about her."

"It's not a misunderstanding." Du Youwei raised her head and looked at him, just hitting his line of sight. Du Yicheng is good-looking and has been very popular with girls since she was a child. Even Wei Rui had a crush on him when she was young and ignorant. In the end, he and Zhao Ni came together, and they were considered to be a talented girl.

Du Youwei had heard about the people he was in love with Zhao Ni, but it was seven years in a blink of an eye. She couldn't remember exactly what Du Yicheng and Zhao Ni were like at first.

"Brother, when you were abroad, I accidentally saw Sister Zhao Ni together with other men, her demeanor was relatively close." Du Youwei finally said this sentence.

Du Yicheng squeezed the beer's hand slightly, then relaxed after a while: "Can you read it wrong?"

"I was also worried that I was wrong, so I asked a friend to check it for me." When she said this, she opened the phone she had been holding in her hand, and clicked on the photo the paparazzi sent her to Du Yicheng. Look.