45

At the intersection of the bustling commercial street, a black Bentley drove over and stopped in front of an office building.

The car door opened, and the man in a suit got out of the car and walked quickly into the office building.

The security guard at the door tried to stop him, but before he got close to him, he was blocked by the bodyguards following him.

The man walked into the building unimpeded, walking like the wind, causing everyone around him to look in his direction.

In Zhang Shaoshang's office, he was talking on the phone with the person sent out. Zhang Shaoyan did so absolutely this time, he couldn't swallow this breath anyway. Doesn't he care about the daughter of Du's family? Then he can use her to pinch him.

It's ridiculous to say that Zhang Shaoyan, who has always been invincible, has revealed such obvious weaknesses.

Sure enough, the hero is saddened by beauty.

"What's the matter with you? I haven't found anyone for so long?" Zhang Shaoshang was holding the phone, not making a call. "Just a little girl who knows nothing, you can't find it!"

Originally, he thought that taking Du Youwei was just a matter of moving her little fingers, but she didn't expect her alertness to be quite high, and she hid in advance.

Also hide very well.

Like the queen of peekaboo world.

"No matter what method you use, you must find her earlier than Zhang Shaoyan's people!"

As soon as Zhang Shaoshang said this, the door of the office was kicked open with a "pop". Zhang Shaoyan walked in, followed by Yishui'er's bodyguard.

Zhang Shaoshang was shocked by his aura and appearance, and quickly recovered. He put down the phone in his hand and looked at the opposite person: "Seventh brother, do you need such a big battle to see me?"

Zhang Shaoyan took a step forward and looked at him condescendingly: "Zhang Shaoshang, you'd better pray that Du Youwei can come back unharmed now."

Zhang Shaoshang asked him ignorantly: "What do you mean? The little girl from the Du family is missing?"

Zhang Shaoyan curled his lips, his eyes were full of icy dregs of chill: "I don't want to talk nonsense with you, if something happens to Du Youwei, you and your family, don't think that nothing is going on."

Zhang Shaoshang's face finally changed: "What do you mean?"

Zhang Shaoyan said: "Do you think that these three abuse methods are only you capable? I, a tyrant, can only do things more ruthlessly."

Zhang Shaoshang was stunned for a moment, and quickly picked up the phone on the desk. Zhang Shaoyan looked at his trembling hand silently, and didn't mean to go up to stop him from making a call.

Before Zhang Shaoshang's phone number was dialed out, a call came in first. He saw the caller and picked it up without even thinking about it.

"Jing Ting?"

"Dad! Duo Duo was picked up from the kindergarten, like someone from Uncle Seven!"

Zhang Shaoshang's face changed, and before he hung up the phone, he yelled at Zhang Shaoyan who was opposite: "Zhang Shaoyan, don't you even let the five-year-old kid go!"

Zhang Shaoyan looked at him and said: "It is not me who will let her go, but you."

"You!" Zhang Shaoshang hung up the phone and looked at him with a smile, "I sent someone to catch Du Youwei, how about it? I just want you to know that not everything in this world will behave as you think. development of!"