69

Zhang Shaoyan went to work in the company diligently. After Du Youwei woke up, she happily asked Wei Rui and Feng Wanying to have afternoon tea.

The location is still the old place, Qi Jiubao, Du Youwei and Wei Rui came first and ordered a lot of food.

After Feng Wanying came, she felt a little unnatural to see them both. Since the last time they were jumping into the sea in Sanqin Bay, they haven't seen them for a while. Thinking of the situation last time, she smiled awkwardly at them: "Youwei, Wei Rui."

"Yingying, are you here?" Du Youwei called her to sit down and asked her, "How are you doing recently? Has that grandson He Mingyang pestered you?"

Feng Wanying looked at her, her expression seemed a little surprised: "Don't you know?"

"What?" Du Youwei was a little confused.

Feng Wanying was silent for a while before she said: "He has been sent abroad by the He family again, as if he was instructed by the Seventh Master."

"Zhang Shaoyan?" Du Youwei spit out his name questioningly, then nodded his head, "Oh, he didn't tell me. Anyway, it's a good thing that He Mingyang rolls out, and I think it's cheaper for him."

Wei Rui said coolly beside him: "What did He Mingyang do wrong? Some fools must be willing to be deceived by him."

Du Youwei knocked her head: "Shut up!"

Wei Rui curled his lips, picked up a plate of salad and ate slowly, Feng Wanying sat there with her eyes down, and whispered, "Let her curse, she is right."

Wei Rui raised his eyebrows: "Oh, this is the end of life and death, and finally opened up?"

Feng Wanying didn't speak, Du Youwei knocked Wei Rui again, and then smiled and asked Feng Wanying: "Yingying, what are your plans for the future?"

Feng Wanying shook her head and raised her eyes to look at her: "I haven't figured it out yet, but I told my mother that I must wait for your wedding before leaving."

When she said that she finally took some with her, Du Youwei also raised her mouth happily: "Okay, then you and Wei Rui will be my maid of honor!"

"Okay!" Feng Wanying smiled and nodded, and poured herself a glass of juice, "I haven't congratulated you on getting married yet. Congratulations to You Wei, I hope you can live together with Qi Ye."

Wei Rui also picked up the water in the cup and touched them: "I'm more vulgar, I wish you early birth."

"..." Du Youwei's ears were a little hot, she stretched her expression and said loudly, "Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

After the three of them drank the drinks, Du Youwei hooked Feng Wanying's shoulders and said to her: "When the time comes for my wedding, Zhang Shaoyan will invite many business partners to him. Those who can do business with him will be among the best! Wait until At the wedding, you choose carefully. There must be many young talents, all of whom are better than He Mingyang!"

"Yeah." Feng Wanying was also shy when she said, and nodded gently.

The three best friends have been eating and chatting here, and time passed without knowing it. Du Youwei's cell phone rang, and it was Zhang Shaoyan who called.

She smiled and answered the phone: "Zhang Shaoyan."

"Yeah." Zhang Shaoyan's voice was also stained with a smile, and asked her, "Are you still in Qijiu?"

"Yes, both Wei Rui and Yingying are there."

Zhang Shaoyan said: "I have left the company, and now I will pick you up."