21

Zhang Shaoyan looked at Du Youwei and explained it to others: "I don't have that kind of relationship with Lin Qian. She is my good friend's sister. I just help him take care of her sister. As for the house in the city, Lin Qian is indeed living in the house. , But that's the house under my name, not Lin Qian's."

"Oh!" Du Youwei clenched her right hand and punched her palm, "I knew Zhang Shengze was talking nonsense!"

Zhang Shaoyan sneered: "I think you were quite convinced just now."

Du Youwei shook her head resolutely: "I didn't!"

Zhang Shaoyan snorted and said to her: "You can start writing papers."

Du Youwei: "..."

Du Youwei devoted himself to learning, but Zhang Shaoyan was still thinking about Lin Qian. When Lin Hui was still there, he loved Lin Qian a lot, so Zhang Shaoyan always treated her as his sister. But as Lin Qian grew up, Zhang Shaoyan found that her feelings for herself were no longer so simple.

Especially when he returned to China this time, her feelings were more obvious, so he deliberately moved her away from him and kept a proper sense of distance when getting along with her.

Lin Qian will always be his sister forever.

After Du Youwei finished writing the remaining inscriptions on the paper, she took it to Zhang Shaoyan for inspection. She walked to Zhang Shaoyan's desk and handed the paper forward. As soon as she looked down, she saw a document that Zhang Shaoyan had on hand.

Information about Luo Ye.

Du Youwei's eyes lit up.

The little puppy she was looking for, until now, there is no evidence of Zhao Ni and Luo Ye's cheating. They usually look at their gossiping celebrities. How can they pick up amateurs, so they are so weak?

Zhang Shaoyan saw that her gaze had been stuck on Luo Ye's materials, and he curled his lips coldly: "Didn't you say you are not curious about Luo Ye?"

"..." Du Youwei retracted her gaze and confessed to Zhang Shaoyan with a serious face, "It's true, I suspect that my brother's girlfriend has cheated on this Luo Ye."

Zhang Shaoyan was stunned. He thought about what Du Youwei and Luo Ye were involved in, but he never thought it would be this kind.

"Du Yicheng's girlfriend?"

"Yeah." Du Youwei took her mother's words to fool Zhang Shaoyan again, "I saw my brother's girlfriend with this Luo Ye once and behaved intimately."

Zhang Shaoyan asked: "How do you know Luo Ye?"

"Uh, I don't remember where I saw it at a party. I'm a bit impressed, but I'm not sure, so I just asked you about it before." Du Youwei found that her ability to make stories is getting better.

Zhang Shaoyan picked up the information at hand, read it for a while and said to her: "I will check this for you."

"Really?" Du Youwei was overjoyed, the paparazzi is unreliable, but Zhang Shaoyan is absolutely reliable! "Thank you then!"

"Thank you, no more, just do a few more questions next time."

Du Youwei: "..."

Okay.

Because Secretary Hu was sent to accompany Lin Qian, after today's tuition is over, Gao Ye is responsible for sending Du Youwei back.

Gao Ye carefully observed Du Youwei through the rearview mirror. She didn't seem to be in a bad mood, and it seemed that Lin Qian's matter had been resolved smoothly by the boss.