*3566-3570*

Chapter 3566: Attitude, Chu Jinfeng!

Looking at the apologetic faces of Baili Hongzhuang's four people, Chu Jinfeng couldn't help but chuckle, "Just kidding, you don't have to be so serious."

"Yes. We also know your previous situation in the outer hall. It is normal to not tell us your true identity." A soft smile appeared on Ren Zimei's face, "If it were us, I'm afraid we won't tell the truth either."

Seeing that the faces of the three of Ren Ziheng did not show any concern, the four of Baili Hongzhuang breathed a sigh of relief.

After getting along, they really regarded Ren Ziheng and the others as friends. It would be a shame if they became angry and this friendship was ruined.

"Speaking of, I didn't expect the four of you to be the cultivators of the Outer Temple, but after we knew it, we thought of it and felt that apart from the four of you, no one else could be worthy of it. Lord Long is optimistic about you."

Ren Ziheng looked at Baili Hongzhuang in admiration. Before he knew that Lord Long had gifted three contract beasts to four little-known outer temple cultivators. His heart was also very shocked.

Because he has been in the Penglai Temple for a long time, he naturally knows that the conditions required for Master Long to gift the contract beast, even ordinary inner temple disciples cannot meet, for outer temple disciples it is even more impossible.

When he first learned of the news, he only felt that it must have been misinformation, and then when he knew it was true, he became more curious.

However, after personally seeing the abilities of Baili Hongzhuang's four, he felt that Lord Long's choice was not wrong, because the four of them were indeed worth it.

He even felt that with Baili Hongzhuang's current abilities, the four people no longer need to stay in the outer hall at all, and there is absolutely no problem in becoming disciples of the inner hall.

It's just that their current cultivation base hasn't reached the level of the inner temple disciple, but their combat effectiveness is not worse than the inner temple disciple.

This alone is enough to prove their excellence.

Listening to Ren Ziheng's words, the four of Baili Hongzhuang also smiled faintly.

"It's great that you are not angry with us so that we can rest assured that we have been worried about this problem before we came back!" Shangguan Yingying laughed as if relieved.

As Shangguan Yingying's voice fell, the smiles in the eyes of Ren Ziheng and the others deepened. At least this proves that the four people of Baili Hongzhuang also sincerely regard them as friends, otherwise they would not be so worried about it.

"When are we, such stingy people?" Chu Jinfeng put one hand on Di Beichen's body, and said, "This kind of trivial matter, we don't care about it at all."

"I also know that you are not a stingy person." Wen Ziran laughed.

"It's not too early now. It's more convenient for us to go to the restaurant outside to gather together. It is not convenient to stand here and talk." Di Beichen looked at the sky and suggested.

Ren Ziheng nodded, "Okay, we were originally here waiting for you to go out together."

Immediately afterwards, the four people of Baili Hongzhuang and Ren Ziheng went to the outside of Penglai Temple together.

Since the four people of Baili Hongzhuang followed Long Yuanwei, they went outside. The cultivators in the temple have a lot of speculation.

No one knows whether Lord Long has punished them, or what kind of things Lord Long has to seek them out.