*3796-3800*

Chapter 3796: Wish Wish!

"I just don't know what strength I am now?"

Baili Hongzhuang's eyebrows slightly frowned, and the current strength judgment is not the same as that of a thousand years ago, and she is also incomprehensible to judge.

It's just that, according to her intuition, there is definitely a realm above the purple realm, but she doesn't know it.

"It seems that this will not be known until we return to the Penglai Temple. Lord Long and the others must know the situation after the Purple Realm."

The strong in the Penglai Temple are like clouds, she believes there are definitely cultivators above the purple realm, and maybe they will be able to understand more about the dark power.

As the news of Di Beichen's inheritance spread, more practitioners gathered in the pass-through area, and almost everyone wanted to find out.

"Di Beichen has been inherited, why is Baili Hongzhuang still staying in there?"

"Could it be that this inheritance does not mean that it is only three days, she is just inside. She stayed for so long but didn't pass the level successfully?"

"It's also possible. Di Beichen's success alone is already very perverted. If Baili Hongzhuang also succeeded in breaking through the level, I would doubt this. Is there something wrong with the entry area?"

However, just after the cultivator said this, a golden light suddenly flashed, and he was completely slapped!

They saw another sparkle appearing on the stone wall Baili Hongzhuang's name – Baili Hongzhuang!

The names of Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen are written together like that, stimulating everyone's nerves.

"There is no reason for heaven!" A cultivator couldn't help but hugged his head. "It's just a short period of two or three months. Three inheritors have appeared one after another. This is too exciting!"

"What's the situation? No one has appeared for a hundred years, and suddenly so many appear at once, which is really too irregular."

"I don't think you should comfort yourself anymore. It's not about the content of the level, it's just that the strength of Di Beichen is really great."

There were also many calm cultivators in the audience. Even though the news gave them a lot of shock, they were reminded of the previous performances of Baili Hongzhuang and others. Although this was unexpected, but it's not unacceptable if you think about it carefully.

At this moment, a white figure slowly walked out of the entry room.

The envious eyes swept towards Baili Hongzhuang. They saw that this woman had an alluring posture, and the wind was swaying between walking, which was clearly indifferent and alienated but gave people a sense of fairy-like elegance.

For a while, the eyes of the men present looking at her became blurred.

There are fairies in this world.

Outstanding appearance and tyrannical strength, these women are really everyone's fantasy.

As soon as Baili Hongzhuang walked out, she found a sea of ​​people outside. Everyone looked at her together, and she couldn't help being surprised.

"I didn't expect so many people to come." Baili Hongzhuang said with emotion.

"Master, congratulations, you succeeded in gaining the inheritance!" Xiao Hei jumped excitedly, "Before I was unable to speak when the master drove through the level, it almost suffocated me, and now I can finally speak."