*3886-3890*

Chapter 3886: Dying, Qu Yunyao!

The appearance of this figure surpassed everyone's expectations. Everyone looked at Qu Yunyao who stood in front of Duan Huali in amazement, and was shocked.

The streamer sword pierced Qu Yunyao's body mercilessly, she couldn't help but snorted, blood overflowing from the corner of her lips, slowly falling down.

"Yunyao!"

Duan Huali stared at the figure in front of him in a daze. As if he had been hit hard, he quickly stepped forward and caught Qu Yunyao's body.

He never thought that Qu Yunyao would actually stand in front of him.

Qu Yunyao looked at Duan Huali, the corner of her lips slowly showed a smile, "Huali, it's nice that you can hug me."

She looked obsessedly at Duan Huali's face, slowly covered it, her eyes blurred and delighted, "I wanted to do this a long time ago, but you never gave me a chance."

"Yunyao." Duan Huali held Qu Yunyao's hand, with unbearable pity in his eyes, "Why are you so stupid?"

Qu Yunyao smiled faintly, "I have been disbanded and seriously injured. I can't live anymore.

I'm to blame for all this. If it wasn't because I'm too stingy, I wouldn't have made things like this.

My sister was right, you were already putting this matter down, I was the only one who had been obsessed with it.

It's just that Huali, for so many years, I never liked anyone until I met you.

I'm not as cool as you guys. I say let go and let go. If I can't do it, Qu Yunyao will love someone for a lifetime."

Tears slowly slipped from the corner of Qu Yunyao's eyes, "I know I was very wrong, but if I don't do anything related to you, I really can't bear it.

Even if you hate me, at least you still remember me.

After I'm gone, don't you forget me, okay?" Qu Yunyao stared at Duan Huali and asked.

Duan Huali nodded repeatedly, his face was full of tension, "No, you will be fine."

For a long time, he only felt that Qu Yunyao was too capricious and unreasonable. Compared with Qu Yunyao, Qu Yunshang is undoubtedly much more mature than her.

Over the years, Qu Yunyao has been doing these little moves. In fact, he was also very bored. For Qu Yunshang's face he ignored it.

It's just that he forgot a little, the reason why Qu Yunyao did it all was because she cared about him.

In comparison, Qu Yunshang's affection was much lighter than Qu Yunyao.

After Baili Hongzhuang and others saw this scene, A look of surprise suddenly appeared in their eyes.

They have always thought that Qu Yunyao did all this because of her strong possessiveness, destroying the relationship between Qu Yunshang and Duan Huali, but they never thought that she would treat Duan Huali with such strong feelings.

There was a certain distance between Qu Yunyao and Duan Huali originally. After she was disbanded and seriously injured, she had already endured great pain, but after seeing Duan Huali injured, she tried to get closer to Duan Huali, until the light sword of Di Beichen flew out, Qu Yunyao broke out extremely fast and blocked Duan Huali's front.

Come to think of it, only when the person you care about most is in danger can you burst out at this speed.

They only thought that Qu Yunyao was vicious, selfish, and cruel, but they didn't realize the depth of her affection for Duan Huali.