*4221-4225*

Chapter 4221: Free and easy, Wan Yanhan!

After seeing Wan Yanhan make such a move, Baili Hongzhuang no longer wastes time, and immediately hit Qian Ming's dantian with a punch.

"Bang!"

There was another frustrating sound, and Qian Ming's state quickly became the same as Di Wentao's.

"Senior Brother, I already know your decision."

For Qian Ming in front of her, Baili Hongzhuang didn't have the slightest sympathy.

Multiple acts of unrighteousness will lead to death. From the beginning to the end, the other party is making trouble for her. In fact, she has done nothing at all.

The contradiction between Wan Yanhan and Di Wentao is entirely their hatred, and has nothing to do with her, just because she sent an inscription pattern to her senior brother he wanted to kill her. It can be seen that the other party's mind is cruel.

Since the other party wants to take her life, she naturally does not need to be polite.

The killer always kills.

When the other party makes a move against them in this mood, they should be mentally prepared.

Karma, everything is cyclical. To blame, he can only be blamed for not being strong enough for him to fall into this situation.

She has no doubt that if she is lying on the ground at this moment, the other party will directly kill her.

After seeing Baili Hongzhuang's behavior and Wan Yanhan's behavior, all the cultivators present exclaimed again, and their gazes towards Qian Ming were filled with sadness.

As a cultivator, they know very well what kind of effort it takes to raise the cultivation level to this level. However, the years of hard work have completely dissipated today, and the depression in it can be imagined.

"Di Wentao and Qian Ming really regret it to death this time."

"Unfortunately, there is no regret medicine in this world. This incident was originally a contradiction they provoked. It could only be said that they were unlucky if they ended up like this."

"Wan Yanhan is from the lower realm, but his strength is indeed not weak, and I think he is even more impressive."

Everyone talked aloud, looking at Wan Yanhan and Baili Hongzhuang with awe. The actions of these two people today are really impressive.

Ye Haomiao couldn't help walking to Wan Yanhan's side, his expression was very complicated, and his brows were filled with worry.

"Wan Yanhan, now things have reached this point, how do you plan to deal with the aftermath?"

As far as he knows, although Di Wentao's own strength is not as good as Wan Yanhan, but his family is originally from the upper realm, and once they learn about this news, they will probably send someone over as soon as possible.

After all, his family has suffered such a big loss, it is impossible for them not to find the place for revenge.

But Wan Yanhan is alone, how could he be the opponent of the other's family?

Wan Yanhan also understood Ye Haomiao's worry, but he shook his head, his expression still firm.

"For so long, he has been making trouble for me. What can I do if I forbear him?

Since he insists on shooting me, then I might as well kill him. Kill him before he kills me, so that at least someone will give me a backing, and I am not dead wronged."