*4386-4390*

Chapter 4386: Simplified version, practice method!

"According to this statement, the attributes of Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai should have been fixed long ago, so they will have such memories in their minds.

However, only these two completely contradictory powers meant that two cultivators of different attributes were taught, but why would Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai be together?"

Baili Hongzhuang's expression is complicated, and she understands all of this. After that, the situation behind this became even more strange.

Is everything settled in the dark, or is the former owner of Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai already in the future?

If this is the case, then this is a bit scary.

"I think your guess is correct." Di Beichen said slightly, "The former owner of Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai is probably not easy. He has mastered the cultivation methods of the two attributes of darkness and light, perhaps he is also a dual-attribute cultivator like us.

In this way, perhaps the Ring of Chaos chose you as the master for this reason.

I believe that the artifact cannot casually chose a master, and there must be a certain reason for this."

Baili Hongzhuang was also silent when she heard that, originally she only thought that her journey was just an accident, but according to Beichen's analysis of the current situation, it seems that there are many things they don't understand at all.

"So, the secret of the Ring of Chaos is that we didn't lift the tip of the iceberg until we reached the upper world."

"It's possible." Di Beichen nodded, "Lady, you don't need to worry.

I believe that Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai must be aware of the past. Although they have only recovered part of their memories, since they have begun to recover, it means that they may start to remember about everything.

Until ten, we will know the truth."

At this time, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai nodded again and again, "Master, we will try to remember."

Hearing, Baili Hongzhuang smiled and touched the heads of the two little guys. "You don't want to break your heads because of this. In fact, it's not a big deal. You should know that it will happen sooner or later. Me knowing, what does it matter if it's later?

Anyway, we are all very well now, even if we never know it, it doesn't matter."

Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai are leaning against Baili Hongzhuang rubbed happily, "We know that the master is the best!"

"Since you remember the cultivation method in your mind, please tell me the cultivation method and let's see if there is a difference."

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes lit up, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai were contract beasts many years ago, and the memories in their minds are likely to be different from now.

"What I remember is exactly the same as the master said, there is no difference." Xiao Bai looked at Di Beichen and spoke first.

"What about Xiao Hei?"

"What I remember is different."

Immediately after that, Xiao Hei remembered what it thought of and spoke out each point one by one.

After listening to everything, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen couldn't help but glance at each other, and even noticed the difference.

"I'm afraid this is the real cultivation method of the light power." Baili Hongzhuang said.

"Yes, what Xiao Hei said sounds more complete. In comparison, the training method we are seeing now seems to be a simplified version."

"According to this statement, Beichen, the dark inheritance you obtained before is really true."