*3801-3805*

Chapter 3801: The astonishment, Long Yuanwei!

"The Magic Training Tower has been in the limelight recently, because after so long, the inheritor has finally appeared.

An inheritor appeared a few days ago, and now two more inheritors appeared. Recently, many cultivators are rushing to the Magic Training Tower, trying to take advantage of this wave of craze to try if they have this luck." Yi Zihua said.

Hearing that, Long Yuanwei couldn't help but chuckle, "The inheritance of the Magic Training Tower depends entirely on strength, and it has nothing to do with luck.

Those who want to try their luck, it's all whimsical, but this is good news for the Magic Training Tower. What does it have to do with us?"

When Long Yuanwei finished this sentence, he seemed to remember something suddenly. His expression changed abruptly, and he said, "Is it possible that the cultivator who has obtained the inheritance is the disciple of our Penglai Temple."

Yi Zihua smiled and nodded, "Your reaction is not too slow."

"Before, Beichen and the others said they would go to the Magic Training Tower to see if they can get the inheritance." Long Yuanwei's eyes narrowed, "Aren't they the one who got the inheritance?"

"Haha, you guessed it right!" Yi Zihua smiled, "Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen both have inherited the inheritance, and now the entire Penglai Temple is talking about their affairs, these children are famous again.

Now it seems that these two little guys are really geniuses. They were already very impressive when they got the inheritance of the Blood Refining Tower, and now they even have the inheritance of the Magic Training Tower.

The hall master was very happy after he heard the news. Originally, this matter made the Demon Refining Tower famous, but Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang are the disciples of Penglai Hall, so even the Penglai Hall became popular.

Don't think about it, this time the number of practitioners who want to join the Penglai Temple will definitely hit a new high."

Even he had this speculation, but after getting Yi Zihua's affirmative answer at this moment, Long Yuanwei still felt a little weird.

"I didn't expect that they actually succeeded."

"Yes." Yi Zihua's black eyes were full of admiration, "Yuanwei, now everyone can see people with your insight." Before, I thought that the three demon pet eggs used to attract them were a bit expensive, but now it seems that all of this is worth it."

The corners of Long Yuanwei's lips slowly raised an arc.

"There are three cultivators who have recently obtained the inheritance of the Magic Training Tower. At present, many forces have already gone to recruit. The Lord hopes that we can also recruit this person back."

Hearing this, Long Yuanwei was surprised, "There is a third person? Does this person belong to any power?"

"This person has also just arrived on the island of Penglai from the outside world, and has now become a figure that the major forces are vying to invite, and we must hurry up and head to the Magic Training Tower."

"Us?" Long Yuanwei frowned, "I have never been good at such things, so I won't go."

"This is not good, but the lord has clearly stated that you must go."

"What am I going to do?" Long Yuanwei felt pressured and shook his head, "It's just a coincidence that I recruited Di Beichen and them. I deliberately went outside to recruit cultivators. This is not something I love to do."