*3881-3885*

Chapter 3881: Make you arrogant!

Qu Yunyao's face was as gray as death, with tears in her eyes. Once she had no cultivation base, she would become a completely useless person.

For so many years, she has always been proud of her cultivation base. She never thought that one day her cultivation base would be destroyed. Instead of this, she really felt that it was better to just die like this.

What's the point of being a dead person?

For Qu Yunyao's intense despair, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes were extremely cold.

Self-inflicted, cannot live.

If Qu Yunyao hadn't caused them so much trouble, how could she have fallen to this point.

Since she dared to do something like that, now she should be prepared to endure it all.

"Yingying, she can't hurt you anymore." Baili Hongzhuang slowly said.

Shangguan Yingying was also surprised that Baili Hongzhuang's shot was so neat, but Qu Yunyao used to rely on her strength to humiliate her many times. Now that she has no cultivation base, she feels very happy.

"Multiple acts of injustice will kill you, and you deserve to end up like this." Shangguan Yingying looked at Qu Yunyao with cold eyes. If Baili Hongzhuang's speed was not fast enough just now, then maybe it is she who would have been severely injured by Qu Yunyao now.

Thinking of this, she felt unhappy, and immediately stepped on Qu Yunyao's body again.

"Puff." Qu Yunyao spurted out another mouthful of blood. Her injury was already very serious. In addition, Baili Hongzhuang had abolished her cultivation base, and her body was already weakened to a certain level. At this moment, she was just kicked by Shangguan Yingying, but she couldn't bear it anymore.

"Let you be arrogant!" Shangguan Yingying's eyes were cold, "I see how arrogant you are now!"

Qu Yunshang on the side saw Qu Yunyao being so insulted, her eyes also had a strong ray of unbearable light, and she couldn't help but uttered, "Shangguan Junior Sister, Yunyao has now been abolished, and she has received enough lessons. Why don't you let her make a living!"

In any case, Qu Yunyao is her sister, and seeing her sister suffer such humiliation, her heart is extremely painful.

Listening to this, Qu Yunyao has already said angrily without waiting for Shangguan Yingying to speak, "Qu Yunshang, you don't need to come here to be kind.

Since you have just decided to throw me away now, what kind of person is here to pretend? I don't need you to care about whether I live or die!"

"Yunyao" Qu Yunshang frowned, she was really helpless, if she could, she really hoped that none of this had happened.

Shangguan Yingying couldn't help looking at Qu Yunshang, and said lightly, "Since Qu Yunyao doesn't accept your affection, you shouldn't be affectionate.

Since the decision has been made, why do you still look like this now."

She also has no good feelings about Qu Yunshang.

If Qu Yunshang decides to leave and ignores Qu Yunyao completely, she might still appreciate it a little bit. She was really a bitch and wanted to set up a chastity memorial. She also felt very sick.

When He Yunjun saw this, he took Qu Yunshang's hand and advised, "Yun Shang, if you don't want to give Qu Yunyao Funeral, then don't say anything.

The current situation is unfavorable to us. If you waver your position like this, maybe they will solve you directly."