*3666-3670*

Chapter 3666: I want fire fruit!

Listening to Long Yuanwei's words, Bai Cangming couldn't help but his eyes lit up, and said, "What do you need?" But after experiencing the scene just now, he was actually looking forward to see what Long Yuanwei needed.

"Don't you have a few flame fruit? Give it to me."

"Fire fruit?" Bai Cangming raised his eyebrows, "This flame fruit has pure cultivator power. However, with your current cultivation base, this flame fruit is no longer useful to you. What do you want to do with it?"

The flame fruit is a great treasure for cultivators with a lower realm. Not only can it refine the elemental strength to be more pure, but it also allows cultivators to make breakthroughs through this opportunity, which is always something that disciples compete for.

It's just that this flame fruit is very rare. Even if it appears at auction, it is a treasure that is snatched away in an instant. It is very difficult for ordinary cultivators to obtain it.

Yi Zihua at the side quickly understood, "Yuanwei, are you planning to give this flame fruit to the four little guys?"

Long Yuanwei smiled lightly. He nodded, "With their current cultivation base, taking this flame fruit is better. Since they gave me this great gift this time, I naturally can't treat them badly."

Looking at Long Yuanwei's appearance of protecting the calf, the color of surprise in Yi Zihua's eyes is even stronger. It seems that after Baili Hongzhuang and others' actions this time, Long Yuanwei even completely regards them as his own.

Although Long Yuanwei protected them before, it was not so, but now Long Yuanwei considers them from the bottom of his heart.

Bai Cangming also understood at this moment, "It turns out that it is the four little guys. This time Baili Hongzhuang has made such a great achievement, and it is right to give them some rewards."

"What you said is wrong." Long Yuanwei waved his hand, "This flame fruit is my reward for them, the Lord, you have to think about what reward you should give, and don't confuse my stuff."

Bai Cangming was taken aback, staring at Long Yuanwei dumbfounded, "You are getting smarter now!"

"There is no way, it's black near the ink." Long Yuanwei calmly looked at Bai Cangming in front of him. Obviously, the ink he was talking about was Bai Cangming.

"Ahem." Bai Cangming coughed dryly, "Finally, since you're talking about it, if I don't come up with something significant, I would seem stingy."

For so many years, you finally have also taken a fancy to these four disciples, and you should treat them kindly."

"Then the matter is settled." Long Yuanwei's smile widened a bit, "Hall Master, you can now say that you are here for business."

Listening to Long Yuanwei's words, Bai Cangming reacted, "I've been talking to you about the past, and I almost forgot about the business."

"I heard that Baili Hongzhuang gave you all the healing medicines she made?"

"Yes, I have them all with me."

"Then have you studied the restraint effect of this healing medicine on dark power?"

Bai Cangming put away his joke, and replaced it with a strong seriousness. This matter is really a big event for the Penglai Temple. If the effect is very good, then the death rate of the inner temple disciples can be significantly reduced.

"We have tried it." Long Yuanwei also became serious, "We found a wounded disciple of the inner temple to check it out."