*4411-4415*

Chapter 4411: Bloody, cold eyes!

"White Lion!"

Blood blurred Baili Hongzhuang's sight, she could not tell whether it was blood or tears that blurred her eyes.

The heart, at this moment, hurts to the extreme, and the whole person seems to be unable to breathe.

The opponent is too terrifying, and the cold-blooded is to the extreme, which makes people collapse from the bottom of their hearts.

The white lion fell in front of Baili Hongzhuang, its eyes staring at Baili Hongzhuang, even at the last moment, it still wanted to impress the master's appearance deeply in his heart.

"Take it to death!"

The man's eyes were cold and cold, and the sharp blade in his hand stabbed again without hesitation!

However, at this moment, Baili Hongzhuang realized that the darkness under her feet suddenly became rich.

The eyes full of despair and pain suddenly flashed a ray of light, and she exhausted all her strength and ran back!

The other party obviously didn't expect that this time had come, and Baili Hongzhuang would even want to escape.

It's just that, in her current state, how can she escape?

"It's useless."

The man shook his head. Such resistance was just a joke in his eyes.

It's just that when the man was slowly walking forward to chase Baili Hongzhuang, his feet suddenly sank, and the huge force directly grabbed his feet, and ruthlessly tore his legs off!

"Ah!"

The man made a terrifying scream. He had no idea that a pothole would suddenly appear under his feet!

There were so many skeletons that quietly appeared from the pit, and directly tore his body to pieces when the man couldn't resist.

In a short time, the man has disappeared.

The other three assassins couldn't help but stunned after seeing this scene. This sudden change completely exceeded their expectations.

Although one person was lost, since Baili Hongzhuang was submerged in the skeleton, she must have died long ago.

However, they never noticed that among the large skeletons, a pair of blood-colored Sen-cold eyes were staring at them.

Today's revenge, she will avenge it!

When Wan Yanhan and Ye Haomiao learned that Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen we're besieged by the Di family practitioners, their complexion changed abruptly, "There are so many people in the Di family, how can you leave the two of them there?"

Wan Yanhan scolded them so, everyone's eyes suddenly turned to Xiao Roujin, who suggested that they should come back.

Noting the change in everyone's expressions, Wan Yanhan and Ye Haomiao couldn't help looking at Xiao Roujin with sharp eyes.

"This is the personal grievance between them. What do we do when we blend in?"

Xiao Roujin spread out her hands and asked innocently, obviously she didn't feel what she was doing was wrong.

Hearing that, Wan Yanhan glanced at Xiao Roujin in disgust. He knew very well that this woman must be very anxious for an accident to happen with the Little Junior Sister and Junior Brother.

"Let's go and see!"

Now he has no time to settle this account with Xiao Roujin. He must rush over quickly. He only hopes that Junior Brother and Junior Sister can stick to it till they arrive.