*4366-4370*

Chapter 4366: I can solve it!

Cheng Zonghao, who had always been puzzled by Baili Hongzhuang, immediately understood after hearing this. It turned out that Baili Hongzhuang's most important thing is not the inscription, but the cultivation.

This kind of thinking is undoubtedly far beyond his expectations.

Generally speaking, for the two identities of inscription master and cultivator, anyone would choose the first one, because this path would be much easier, but Baili Hongzhuang would prefer the latter.

In this way, the various choices that Baili Hongzhuang made before will be easy to understand.

"It turns out that cultivation is more important to Baili girl." Cheng Zonghao nodded, "However, even if you leave the Flame Gate, you can still practice.

Although the Flame Gate can help you solve some troubles, it can't help you too much.

As far as I know, you have encountered troubles at the Holy Church of Light this time, but the Flame Gate cannot help you find a solution?"

"Yes." Baili Hongzhuang answered, "Actually, this matter is not a problem with the Flame Gate, but a contradiction between me and the vice president of the Bright Church.

It is impossible for me to agree to her request, so this question is of no use no matter who comes forward."

However, Cheng Zonghao waved his hand, "No, I can help you solve this. problem."

As soon as these words came out, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen were both taken aback, and a strange light flashed in their eyes.

"You can solve it?"

"That's right." Cheng Zonghao's face was filled with a confident smile, "The president of the Illuminating Saints Church went to another place a few days ago, and he will be back in the next few days.

I have a certain friendship with him. As long as I come forward, I promise to help you solve this problem."

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen looked at each other. If ordinary people say something like this, they won't pay attention at all, they just think that the other party drew a pie.

However, with Cheng Zonghao's identity and status, it is indeed possible to accomplish this.

Besides, there is no need for him to exaggerate his abilities in such matters.

If this is the case, it is also a good thing for them.

"Master Cheng, we are all sensible people. If this is the case, we might as well open the skylight to speak up.

What do you want?"

The pitch-black phoenix eyes are shining bright and sharp, Baili Hongzhuang is very clear, Cheng Zonghao can't help her so much for no reason.

As early as Cheng Zonghao three times after looking for her four times, she knew that the other party must want something from her.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, Cheng Zonghao couldn't help but chuckled, "Couldn't it be for our friendship?"

"Ha ha."

Baili Hongzhuang also laughed out loud, "Master Cheng, I am not a newcomer. I have no expectation for this kind of pie in the sky.

This world has always been fair, if you want to get something, you must give something.

You are a busy person, I believe you will definitely not waste time on me for this so-called friendship, it is better to just tell me what you want.