*3876-3880*

Chapter 3876: Call her sister Qu!

Listening to the words, Duan Huali looked at Qu Yunyao, and saw that Qu Yunyao still had the arrogant appearance in ordinary day, the face had been completely swollen into a pig's head, and the corners of her lips were still overflowing with blood, even the speech had been slurred.

On the other side, He Yunjun was holding Qu Yunshang's hand, apparently ignoring Qu Yunyao's appearance, which made him a little unbelievable.

According to his understanding, Qu Yunshang had always been very good to Qu Yunyao. If it weren't for this, she wouldn't have made such a choice at the beginning, but now she didn't even care about Qu Yunyao. After so long, she finally figured this out?

Qu Yunyao crawled to Duan Huali's side, and tightly pulled Duan Huali's trouser legs with both hands, "Duan Huali, you must save me, they will ignore me, if it's you if you don't save me, I will die today."

Duan Huali frowned. Since the last time, he heard that Baili Hongzhuang and others had a confrontation with Qu Yunyao before they left Penglai Temple. After the conflict, he knew that Qu Yunyao must have gone to trouble Baili Hongzhuang and others again.

In the past few years, Qu Yunyao had done things like this. Fortunately, Baili Hongzhuang hadn't had an accident, so he didn't take it seriously.

It's just that he didn't expect that some people in Baili Hongzhuang would be so powerful, and after coming back, she tortured Qu Yunyao to such a situation.

Logically speaking, He Yunjun's strength had reached the first level of Astral Mansions. Baili Hongzhuang and others should not be his opponents at all. Was it possible that He Yunjun hated Qu Yunyao, so he was unwilling to help?

It's just that if that was the case, Qu Yunshang would probably not ignore Qu Yunyao.

For a time, Duan Huali's mood was also very complicated, and he couldn't understand the situation at hand.

Baili Hongzhuang and others looked at Duan Huali with cold eyes. They had no good impression of this person.

In the final analysis, the reason that Shangguan Yingying was treated this way is entirely because of Duan Huali.

After seeing Duan Huali's appearance, Di Beichen's eyes became colder.

He clearly remembers the many provocations Duan Huali made to him when he wanted to attract Baili Hongzhuang's attention. He remembered all the contempt and disdain.

The vividness of such an expression in front of his face to his wife is already a great insult to him. At the beginning, because of his lack of strength, he could only bear with him temporarily, and now everything is different than before.

"Yunshang, you" Duan Huali looked at Qu Yunshang and couldn't help asking.

However, without waiting for Qu Yunshang to speak, He Yunjun's voice sounded first, "Junior Brother Duan, Yunshang is not familiar with you, so you should call her Junior Sister Qu."

Hearing that, Duan Huali was stunned, with a look of embarrassment.

"Duan Huali, you don't care about them, He Yunjun is a despicable and shameless villain. He even persuaded my sister to leave me alone. My sister is so obsessed with him, and even agreed to him." As Qu Yunyao said, she looked at Qu Yunshang fiercely again, "Qu Yunshang, starting today, we will be absolutely hostile opponents, and you will no longer be my sister from now on!"

"Yunyao" Qu Yunshang has a complex expression, and her mind is always thinking about it. If Duan Huali joins them, it is possible to defeat Baili Hongzhuang and others.