*3656-3660*

Chapter 3656: Looks like I am very idle?

"These healing medicines are not available in the Hundred Flower Gates. Once they are passed out, the reputation of our Penglai Temple will become even stronger."

"Is it true?"

Although what Yi Zihua said is justified and well-founded, Long Yuanwei still finds it a bit weird, because Baili Hongzhuang is too young. No one would have thought that this kind of healing medicine would be made by Baili Hongzhuang at this age.

"It's more real than real gold!"

Long Yuanwei frowned slightly, his eyes flashed with thoughtful light, "I have never listened to them before. If this is true, then Baili Hongzhuang's accomplishments in the medical technique are really amazing."

"People can't see." Yi Zihua raised an eyebrow. "Believing only their combat effectiveness will be so powerful. No matter what, it is a wise move for you to recruit them back this time."

"In that case, they didn't cause me trouble this time, on the contrary, it also makes me grow my face."

A joyful smile suddenly appeared on Long Yuanwei's face, and there was a faint sense of triumph between his brows.

Since recruiting these four people back, most people have been questioning his choices and decisions. Fortunately, he has never cared about other people's ideas, but simply feels that these four people are createable material, but now that Baili Hongzhuang and others can help him fight for a sigh of relief, he also feels very pleased.

Yi Zihua nodded, "That's natural, this is not an ordinary long face.

Think about it, Baihuamen has not been able to effectively restrain the dark power for so many years. Healing medicine, the Magic Refining Tower was made a few days ago, which made everyone amazed.

For the healing medicine, the lord also took great pains every time he tried his best to fight for more healing medicine, and now the disciples you recruit have better healing medicine.

In my opinion, you can blackmail the palace master by taking advantage of this opportunity, haha."

Listening to Yi Zihua's words, Long Yuanwei's eyes gradually brightened, "If all this is true, I can really blackmail the Lord.

All these years it's always the palace lord trying his best to blackmail things from me. This time I have to ask for something useful in return."

Looking at the brighter treacherous light in Long Yuanwei's eyes, Yi Zihua suddenly began to behave. The hall master should pray.

The Lord of the Palace is a profiteer normally. He often takes advantage of Long Yuanwei. However, Long Yuanwei has never been able to fight back. Now that Long Yuanwei has finally caught the opportunity, I'm afraid he will be ruthless and the Palace Lord must bleed severely.

"By the way, has this news been completely confirmed now?" Long Yuanwei asked, "I have to find Baili Hongzhuang and the others."

"Don't worry." Yi Zihua stretched out a folding fan to block Long Yuanwei who was about to leave. "Since the news came out, Baili Hongzhuang and the four of them have cleverly closed up. They haven't come out yet. In my opinion, we have to wait for them to come out. I'm afraid it will be a few more days."

"So that's the case." Long Yuanwei nodded, "Then you can help me pay attention. If there is news about their exit, please tell me directly. There are still some things I need to take of and will be busy."

"Are you saying that I am free?"

"You are always more free than me, otherwise, how could there be leisure to pay attention to the gossip news in the Penglai Temple?" Long Yuanwei asked quite naturally.