*3631-3635*

Chapter 3631: Judgment, White Lion!

"This speed is the last bargaining chip for escape. It is not a big deal to have a poor combat power, but this speed must be fast, otherwise you can't even escape. What use is it?" Ao Lingxiao raised his eyebrows, obviously very satisfied with his speed.

Wen Ziran, who originally admired Ao Lingxiao's speed very much, couldn't help but twitch his lips after hearing the former's remarks, "It really makes sense."

Beichen chuckled, "Although Brother Ao's remarks are different from others, these remarks are indeed very practical."

"If I hadn't always been good at speed, I'm afraid my life would have been lost long ago."

A cloud of haze flashed in Ao Lingxiao's eyes, but the smile on the corners of his lips suddenly added a bit of self-deprecation.

Di Beichen and Wen Ziran looked at each other, Ao Lingxiao's appearance obviously reminded of the past, and these words were also sent with emotion.

Come to think of it, the reason why Ao Lingxiao became such a temperament may have a lot to do with his previous experience.

Since she couldn't see the three of Di Beichen, Baili Hongzhuang was a little restless. Shangguan Yingying didn't pay much attention to it at first, but after being affected by Baili Hongzhuang's emotions, she also can't help but worry.

"Let's go there and see, the number of cultivators over there seems to be a lot less. Baili Hongzhuang pointed to a spot ahead, and said to Shangguan Yingying beside her.

"Okay."

They didn't know anyone in this women's team, and everyone didn't care about their actions, so no one would care if they left the team.

However, not long after the two came out, they suddenly saw a figure rushing towards them. Upon closer inspection, they found that this person was Xue Changdong.

Xue Changdong saw Baili Hongzhuang. He was obviously a little surprised afterwards, but after thinking about the trio of Di Beichen who would soon follow him, he swiftly passed by.

His conspiracy has been revealed, if the opponent team caught up with him, with the usual behavior of Baili Hongzhuang and others, he might have to lose his life here.

"Wasn't that Xue Changdong who's fleeing just now?" Shangguan Yingying's face was filled with surprise, "Shouldn't he be with his teammates, why is he alone now? It's really strange."

Baili Hongzhuang shook her head, "I don't know."

She didn't feel anything about Xue Changdong, and after hearing Ao Lingxiao's evaluation of Xue Changdong, she didn't want to see him even more.

"Judging from the panic on his face, there must be some danger, maybe his teammates have fallen."

Just as Baili Hongzhuang was thinking about it, the white lion's voice suddenly rang, "Master, Di Beichen and their auras are approaching, and there are many eight-legged scorpions behind them."

As the white lion's voice fell, Baili Hongzhuang was slightly stunned, "A lot of eight-legged scorpions?"

"Yes." The white lion nodded, "All of them are eight-legged scorpions, maybe the nest of eight-legged scorpions is in front of them."

As the king of beasts, the white lion is very keen on the aura of monsters.

"Are Beichen and the others in danger?" Baili Hongzhuang asked quickly. No wonder she always felt a sense of anxiety in her heart. Beichen and the others were indeed in danger.