*4491-4495*

Chapter 4491: The attributes of awakening!

Any cultivator with the talent of thunder is a strong attack route, and the destructive power is extremely amazing.

In the face of thunder cultivators, most people are not willing to offend them.

As Ao Lingxiao's voice fell, Baili Hongzhuang and others nodded one after another, and they didn't expect Mo Yunjue to be a rare thunder attribute.

As for the attributes of Ao Lingxiao, they had already known it before. He is a cultivator with the earth attribute, and his defensive power is more outstanding than his attack power.

"The attribute test is over, you only need to go to the guild of the relative attribute to get the practice method at that time." Di Beichen slowly said.

"According to this statement, only Yingying and I belong to the same guild, and the four of you are in four different guilds." Wen Ziran raised his eyebrows.

"Yes." Di Beichen nodded, "Different guilds have no effect. Every guild will have certain tasks normally. After receiving the tasks and completing them, you can get certain contribution points. You can use these contributions to exchange points in the guild for what you need."

"It seems that no matter where the power is, this setting is the same."

Shangguan Yingying smiled, their cultivation talents are all pretty good, although they are not as perverted as Beichen and Hongzhuang at full level, they are also relatively outstanding talents.

This can be known from the awe in the eyes of the surrounding practitioners looking at them.

In a few days, there will be elders in Qinglongmen who will come to teach. What they teach is the cultivation methods of various attributes.

As for which attribute is taught, it depends on what attribute the teaching elder is. Through this kind of teaching, everyone can learn more about their attributes, and at the same time, they can walk less detour.

The method of the Azure Dragon Gate is similar to that of the Flame Gate, and it also does not restrict the freedom of the cultivator.

Except for some activities organized by Qinglongmen, they will not intervene wherever the disciples go.

However, just as Baili Hongzhuang and others were leaving, a cultivator suddenly walked in front of them and stopped.

"Are you Junior Sister Lan?"

Actually, Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "I am."

"Sister Lan, according to what you have filled in the record book, are you a cultivator of the light attribute?"

The man's eyes are filled with a little excitement. The cultivator of the light attribute is very popular at any time.

Although their Azure Dragon Gate already has a light attribute cultivator, they have another light attribute cultivator. This is also something worth celebrating.

"Yes."

"This is really great." The man smiled, "Guanshi Li asked me to ask, then I'll go back to Mr. Li and let him know."

"Then Brother I will trouble you."

As the man left, Wen Ziran and the others looked at each other, and secretly sighed that the bright cultivators' treatment in this upper world was really extraordinary.

"Hongzhuang, if you report to the Illuminati Church, will they re-examine your talent?" Mo Yunjue's deep eyes showed a trace of worry, talent can not be hidden, once asked to re-test, Then there is no way to hide it.