*4431-4435*

Chapter 4431: It's hard to tell!

Baili Yunyan walked to Di Shaofeng's side and said, "My sister has fallen into a coma now. All the doctors have dispensed the medicine together and are now simmering it."

"Can I go in and take a look?"

There was a hint of surprise in the eyes of Di Shaofeng and Baili Yunyan.

When Di Beichen saw this, he explained, "Yixuan is also a doctor, and her medical skills are good."

"Are you a doctor?" Di Shaofeng's eyes widened. The expression of surprise appeared on his face, obviously this was beyond his expectation.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, Yanli's face was filled with a green lotus-like smile, "If I knew you had encountered such a situation, I would have come here long ago."

"Then you go in and take a look." Di Shaofeng said.

Baili Yunyan did not speak, but just nodded.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Shaofeng walked into the house, and saw a woman in her early twenties sleeping on the bed, pale, weak and pitiful.

One glance at Baili Xi, and Baili Hongzhuang glance at Baili Yunyan again. Although the two are surnamed Baili, their looks are not similar.

After taking Baili Xi's pulse, Baili Hongzhuang's brows gradually frowned.

The three of Di Beichen on the side also felt a little sinking after noticing her expression. It seemed that Baili Xi's situation was really strange.

After finishing the pulse, Baili Hongzhuang put Baili Xi's hand back into the quilt, and then turned around.

The pitch-black phoenix eyes were a little bit puzzled, and Baili Hongzhuang frowned. "Did Miss Xi suffer any blow?"

As soon as these words came out, Di Shaofeng and Baili Yunyan glanced at each other, feeling a little surprised.

"How did you know?"

So far, although many doctors have come to get the pulse, no one has said this, and neither did Baili Yunyan and Di Shaofeng Having said this, Baili Hongzhuang said this after taking her pulse, which really surprised them.

"Her pulse is stable and there is no major problem.

It is logically impossible to fall into a coma in this situation.

However, I noticed her feeling restless, self-enclosed, this situation should be a heart disease."

"She does have a heart disease." Baili Yunyan only then made a sound, looking at Baili Hongzhuang's gaze a bit complicated, she thought Baili Hongzhuang was so young that her medical skills would certainly not be so good.

However, it was surprising that she had diagnosed so many things that the other doctors hadn't diagnosed.

"That's right." Baili Hongzhuang nodded, 'She still needs medicine for her heart disease, but she actually doesn't want to face it."

"What should I do?" Baili Yunyan looked anxious, "Do you have a way to wake her up?"

"There is a way, but if it can't solve her heart disease, even if she wakes up now, it won't help."

"What's wrong with this girl Xi?" Di Beichen asked aloud.

Hearing that, Baili Yunyan sighed, her face was extremely complicated.

Di Shaofeng groaned for a moment, and said to Baili Yunyan, "Yunyan, Yixuan and Situ are not outsiders. Since they want to help treat Miss Xi, you might as well tell them what happened. I believe they won't let it go out."