*3856-3860*

Chapter 3856: You, threaten me?

Baili Hongzhuang raised her eyebrows and chuckled, "You should be able to guess what I think."

"If you kill me, yes you will have trouble." Qu Yunyao said coldly.

Listening to Qu Yunyao's words, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help but sneer. This Qu Yunyao was really dying, and she didn't know it.

"I will be in trouble? Just because you are now, are you eligible to get me into trouble?"

"Neither my sister nor He Yunjun will let you go!" There was no shame on Qu Yunyao's face as if she had already determined that Baili Hongzhuang would not dare to attack her at all. "Don't think that you are great when you reach the astral realm. He Yunjun is also a cultivator in the astral realm, and my sister will be able to break through to the Astral Realm soon.

If you dare to attack me now, it won't be long before they will kill you."

"Yunyao! What are you saying here! What nonsense?"

Qu Yunshang's face is also very ugly, she knows Qu Yunyao's character that has always been reluctant to give up, especially in front of Baili Hongzhuang, she is even more reluctant to lower her attitude.

But the current situation is that Baili Hongzhuang and others have the upper hand. Qu Yunyao's words are only irritating Baili Hongzhuang, it is completely self-destructive!

She had warned Qu Yunyao just now, but Qu Yunyao didn't seem to understand what she was saying, and didn't understand the meaning of her warning at all.

He Yunjun had indeed broken through the Astral Realm, but Baili Hongzhuang, who had reached the Astral Realm, was definitely not to be underestimated because she was the inheritor of the Blood Refining Tower and the Demon Refining Tower, let alone Di Beichen waiting for people is not easy nor weak either.

Although she is not far from the Astral Realm now, she hasn't broken through after all, and there is always a big gap.

The most important thing was that He Yunjun was not here at all now. For them, the most important thing now was to delay time. She hoped He Yunjun could rush over after knowing the news here, otherwise, if the Baili Hongzhuang really wanted to take Qu Yunyao's life, she couldn't stop her at all.

"Haha!" Baili Hongzhuang sneered, and the corners of her mouth curled up with sarcasm, and said, "Are you threatening me?"

"What if I am threatening you?" Qu Yunyao looked at Baili Hongzhuang coldly, her hatred gaze only wishing that Baili Hongzhuang could be removed.

She didn't want to admit that she was not as beautiful as Baili Hongzhuang, but now Baili Hongzhuang's cultivation base had surpassed her, making her not as good as Baili Hongzhuang everywhere, and she hated it in her heart. It had already reached a peak.

Under all eyes, she was taught that she had no strength to fight back, her face was beaten up like this, and Baili Hongzhuang and others told her the last thing she didn't want to talk about came out, she was almost mad at her.

"You really have the guts." Baili Hongzhuang shrugged, "It's just that I never like to be threatened."

The next moment, Baili Hongzhuang's hand squeezed Qu Yunyao's neck directly, "You said I don't dare to do it, then I will show it to you."

The five fingers gradually hardened, Baili Hongzhuang directly lifted Qu Yunyao with one hand. When she got up, the murderous intent in her eyes continued to rise.

She didn't intend to let Qu Yunyao go. The previous method was only to help Shangguan Yingying vent her anger. After all, if Qu Yunyao died so easily, it would be too cheap for her.