*4131-4135*

Chapter 4131: Arrived, Penglai Temple!

Baili Hongzhuang is completely immersed in the research of the prohibition. She has a certain research on the formation method, but the formation method is very complicated, and it is extremely difficult to crack it.

Fortunately, it is still early. She believes that it will take some time for Beichen to accept the inheritance, so she is not in a hurry.

In any case, this is also a new challenge for her.

Wen Ziran and others rushed back to the Penglai Temple, but the place they were in before was originally the center of the Land of Experience, so if they want to rush back, they won't be able to do it in a short while.

What's more, there is still an army of skeletons coming and going at any time this night, so everyone must be careful.

In their current state, if they run into an army of skeletons, it will be really terrible.

The injuries of Mo Yunjue, Ren Ziheng, and Chu Jinfeng are all serious. The original situation requires rest, but there is really no chance to rest in the situation of blindness.

Therefore, under these circumstances, it is good for the three of them to ensure that their injuries remain unchanged. It is impossible to recover.

"Damn, how big is this place of experience? When we came, we didn't think it would take so long."

Shangguan Yingying frowned, her face was full of depression.

"At that time, we were all in the best condition, and the speed of the journey was naturally faster. Now everyone is wounded, of course, the speed will not be fast."

Wen Ziran sighed and faced this. Under normal circumstances, he was also very helpless.

If there is a way, he also hopes to go back as soon as possible.

"Be calm and not restless, it's useless to be anxious now, as long as we can go back safely, it's already very good."

Ao Lingxiao's expression is also full of helplessness in his heart. They are also praying for Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen not to have any trouble.

On the one hand, it was because of the friendship between them, and on the other hand, because of the hope of regaining the family, all of them were pinned on Di Beichen.

If something happens to Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang, then his thoughts will naturally be impossible.

Although this is just a prophecy, many people will find him ridiculous when he speaks it out, but he believes in this prophecy and believes that he will surely regain the family.

After a lot of hard work, Wen Ziran and others finally came to the place where the teleportation array was.

The moment everyone saw the teleportation array, everyone couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, and was finally able to go back.

Wen Ziran and others have even decided that the first thing they will do after they return is to find Lord Long.

Given the importance of Lord Long for Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, after knowing this, he will definitely find a way to support it as soon as possible.

What's more, Lord Long and their strength are relatively strong, and they are naturally the fastest to catch up.

Di Beichen was able to obtain the inheritance of dark power this time. Just because of this, his value is already extraordinary.

Since knowing that Di Beichen participated in the training, Di Yujue has been paying attention to the movement of Penglai Hall.

He has been waiting for too many years to recognize Di Beichen. Now that Di Beichen is not far from him, he is naturally looking forward to it.