*4316-4320*

Chapter 4316: Talent Awakens!

Listening to Wu Guanshi's words, the cultivator nodded suddenly, put his hand on the crystal ball and fell into meditation.

The eyes of Baili Hongzhuang and others are focused on the crystal ball. So far, they don't know what the process of this attribute awakening looks like.

As the man gradually entered Yuanli into the crystal ball, they found that the crystal ball that had been kept calm suddenly changed a bit, and then, a bright flame appeared in the crystal ball.

There is a bright flame jumping in the transparent crystal ball, which looks very beautiful.

"Fire attribute!" Wu Wenfeng announced.

When the awakening man heard this, his face suddenly showed a joyful smile.

Fire attribute is also considered to be a very powerful attribute among many attributes. Generally, cultivators who awaken this attribute will develop in the direction of destructive power in the future. If they encounter a cultivator with a weaker attribute, then they can completely crush him.

"Fire attribute level, level five!"

Wu Wenfeng looked at the color depth of the flame again and judged its talent level in fire attribute.

"I heard that this attribute level is divided into ten levels, of which one to three is normal, four to six are medium, and reaching level seven is considered an extremely powerful talent.

Above the seventh level, every upper level means that the attribute talent is more powerful, and the speed of cultivation will be much faster than that of other levels of cultivators."

Baili Hongzhuang's willow eyebrows are slightly raised. This is what she learns from Wan Yanhan.

"In this way, although level 5 is not very good, it is also very good." Di Beichen slowly said.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded, "Yes, don't you see that the cultivator is very happy?"

Looking in the direction pointed by Baili Hongzhuang, Di Beichen found that the cultivator had a joyful smile on his face, and walked off the competition stage very happily.

Obviously, this result has made him very satisfied.

"Next!"

Wu Wenfeng recites the names of cultivators who are awakening one after another.

"Water attributes!"

"Water attribute level, level three!"

After Baili Hongzhuang's observation, it is found that as long as the cultivators reach the middle level, they will be more satisfied. On the contrary, ordinary cultivators will lose their aptitude.

After all, this level is really true. If it is low, it will be more difficult to achieve higher attributes in the future.

Although cultivation is inseparable from hard work, this talent is also important.

Even with the same effort, high-level cultivators have already gotten twice the result with half the effort.

"Wind attribute, level seven!"

When Wu Wenfeng identified a practitioner as a practitioner with wind attribute level seven, a burst of exclamation broke out on the field.

Everyone looked at this man in amazement, with envy in their eyes.

"He actually reached the seventh level of the wind attribute, which is really enviable."

"With such a level of talent, no matter which force he goes to, he will be sweet pastry, don't think about it, I also know that in the future, he will be a man of the wind in the Flame Gate."