*4496-4500*

Chapter 4496: Zixia Dream Lotus!

Immediately afterwards, the two and four beasts crawled on the hill and looked down along the hill.

They saw a circular lake not far away. The water of the lake was clear and surrounded by green grass. It looked like an extremely beautiful place.

However, the attention of the two and the four beasts is obviously not here, their attention is on a blooming purple lotus in the middle of the lake.

Only one enchanting purple lotus blooms in the huge lake, and the rich fragrance emanates from this lotus.

Just smelling this sweet fragrance, everyone felt energetic.

"Purple lotus?" Baili Hongzhuang's face was surprised. In her memory, there are very few purple lotus flowers.

"Lady, do you know what spirit grass this is?" Di Beichen raised his brow slightly. He didn't know much about spirit grass.

This purple lotus is not a common product at first glance, and the spiritual grass he knows does not include this purple lotus.

"If I didn't guess wrong, this should be Zixia Mongolian."

The clear and melodious voice was a bit of exclamation and disbelief, even though she had already identified this kind of spirit grass, Baili Hongzhuang still couldn't believe it.

"Purple xiamenglian is a seven-level spirit grass, mature for thousands of years, and it grows in a place with extremely abundant spiritual energy.

There is something very special about this purple dream lotus, that is, it will only bloom after a full 10,000 years. If it is less than 10,000 years, there will be nothing effective to remove it at any other time.

In addition, it does not take long to bloom. If you miss the time, you will have to wait another ten thousand years.

Because of this, Zixia Menglian is almost never seen normally.

Unexpectedly, we could actually see this purple hazy dream lotus in the world of the Ring of Chaos."

Baili Hongzhuang stared at Zixia Moraine with bright eyes, this is an unforgettable treasure.

If she did not remember the characteristics of Zixia Moraine clearly, and the lotus in front of her was exactly the same as the Zixia Menglian in the description, she wouldn't believe that she could meet the Zixia Menglian.

"Master, this Zixia Menglian is so rare, what does it have? What's the effect?" Xiao Hei asked curiously.

"As a cultivator, in addition to Yuan Li, divine consciousness is also extremely important.

With divine consciousness, you can see everything around you and detect your surroundings even without your eyes.

However, the vitality can be improved through cultivation, but it is very difficult to improve the spiritual consciousness, basically it is related to the talent of the cultivator."

Although Baili Hongzhuang hasn't finished speaking yet, Di Beichen and the four beasts have already understood.

"Can this Zixia dream lotus enhance spiritual consciousness?"

If so, then this Zixia dream lotus is indeed a very incredible treasure.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "Zixia Dream Lotus is the most important blind medicinal material in Lingling Pills. Ling Ling Pills can temper the consciousness to achieve the purpose of strengthening.

Of course, If you take the Zixia Monarium directly, it will also have the effect of improving the consciousness, but it's just a little violent."

"So it is."