*3821-3825*

Chapter 3821: The commendable trust!

As Baili Hongzhuang learned about Ao Lingxiao's story, the two couldn't help but sigh.

Killing fathers and mothers, these things are really hard for them to imagine.

If Ao Lingxiao said all this is true, then Ao Lingjing is really crazy!

They are just outsiders. After hearing all this, they were a little unbearable. What's more, the proud Lingxiao endured all this?

No wonder now Ao Lingxiao has always been alone, not with anyone, his closest elder brother has done such a thing, so how can other people be trusted?

"If everything you said is true." Di Beichen looked at Ao Lingxiao, "When I have the ability, I will definitely help you."

He finally understands Ao Lingxiao's pain, and he wants to do something that no one can accept, especially when he sees his mother fall in a pool of blood and point out to him that it turned out to be the work of his elder brother. It's a bit cruel."

Baili Hongzhuang has always felt that Lan Jingkuang was mad and crazy, and to win the position of Patriarch, he was able to start with his own brother.

However, compared with Ao Lingxiao's eldest brother, Lan Jingkuang seemed much better.

At least, Lan Jingkuang didn't attack his parents.

Even if Grandpa hadn't passed the position of Patriarch to Lan Jingkuang all these years, Lan Jingkuang never thought of killing him.

Not only that, Lan Jingkuang did not collude with others, he just wanted this right.

On the contrary, Ao Lingjing is simply frantic. In order to get what he wants, he will use all means. This kind of person is no longer worthy of being called a human being.

Listening to Di Beichen's words, Ao Lingxiao's eyes suddenly brightened and looked at Di Beichen excitedly: "Really? Are you really willing to help me?"

Di Beichen nodded, "Yes."

"Do you believe what I said?"

"Although I have not known you for a long time, I believe you. You're a human being." Di Beichen said.

As Di Beichen's voice fell, Ao Lingxiao only felt that his heart was hit hard by something, and a emotion called touching rose to his heart, which actually almost brought him to falling tears.

For two years, he has been suffering this pain himself silently, never telling anyone.

This pain has been suppressed for too long. Under this pain, he has no way to be really happy.

If this revenge is not reported, he will be like a walking dead for the rest of his life.

Actually, he himself knew that when he asked Di Beichen for help, but most people would never agree to it. If they switched places, he also might not agree to it.

After all, they have just met each other not long ago, and there is no such thing as trust.

However, Di Beichen actually said he believed him!

Just believing this, Ao Lingxiao is willing to go through fire and water for Di Beichen!

In just two years, it looks like twenty years to him. He hasn't dealt with people for a long time, and he never thought that anyone would trust him.

For a while, Ao Lingxiao was so excited that he was a little speechless.

He has secretly made up his mind, whether or not Di Beichen is a member of the Di clan, he has made this friend!