34. New York City Serenade

✖️✖️✖️✖️The Enchanted Forest One Year Ago

✖️✖️✖️✖️
The Enchanted Forest
One Year Ago

Once the purple fog faded from her vision, Astrid looked around and continued to eye her surroundings, realizing that they were indeed in the Enchanted Forest and not in Storybrooke anymore.

"Snow... What happened?" Aurora's voice spoke up as everyone looked over at the confused princess.

Snow looked up and over at her while simply answering her with a distraught look on her face, "We're back."

Astrid recognized the female voice and smiled just barely at her old friend. Aurora quickly spotted her and rushed towards her, a grin upon her face, saying, "Astrid?" The brunette hugged the teenager tightly and added, "It's so good to see you!"

"You too. I just wish it had been under better circumstances." Astrid replied once they parted from the hug as Aurora gave her a look of confusion but didn't question her.

Astrid then noticed a familiar man move to the right of the princess as she started in shock, "Phillip?" The man smiled and nodded as Astrid quickly hugged him, him hugging her back also.

"It's good to see you again, A," The prince commented once they too also parted from the hug as Astrid replied, "Yeah, you too. You're here, saved from that Wraith...?"

"Yeah. I'm good." Phillip nodded, knowing what she meant.

"That's good." Astrid murmured.

"You just know everyone we come across, don't you?" David spoke up towards his teenage daughter as he now stood beside her, greeting the couple with a smile.

"What can I say? No one forgets about this face," Astrid smirked while gesturing to herself and also removing her black mask from her face.

That earned a snort from Hook, Phillip, David, and even Peter. "I think it might be the attitude." David knowingly said.

Astrid only shrugged, not bothering to deny that statement, saying, "That too."

"How have things been since we left? The ogres?" Snow suddenly spoke up as the group now stood underneath the small gazebo.

"Defeated. We're restoring our kingdom and our lives," Aurora answered and smiled at her prince.

Snow gave her a knowing smile and replied, "And congratulations."

Aurora smiled sheepishly, saying, "Is it that obvious?"