95. Tougher Than the Rest

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

"Come on now, off with it. The jewelry. Now!" Wish Astrid repeated and lowered her bow slightly and stepped closer to them.

Emma furrowed her eyebrows at that, "Astrid, you don't know me- us?"

"Enough talking. The jewels." Wish Astrid remarked.

Emma handed over her crown as Regina murmured, "It's not her."

Astrid smirked at Regina, "And the necklace, if you please, your former majesty."

Regina handed over her gold necklace to the masked archer just as some horses nearby neighed with knights racing to them.

"It appears it is time for me to go." Astrid replied and took off running in a different direction from them.

"Regina, they're after you. They're looking for you." Emma pointed out as the two of them then ran and hid behind a big log.

Wish Henry looked at the other two knights, "They crossed the river. Hurry. We have to get my mother back. And that witch will pay for my grandparents' death!"

They turned around and left down the road as Emma and Regina stood back up with the blonde letting out, "Okay, they're gone. The last thing we need is you in some dungeon, real or fake or... whatever this place is."

Regina pointed out in confusion, "Astrid... She didn't age. Everyone else here aged. And she's your twin and didn't even recognize you. How is that possible?"

Emma shrugged, "Nothing here is real. She's not real. My sister's back in Storybrooke. This place was created on a wish. When we get home, this will be just like a dream."

Regina sighed, "And how long until we get home?"

Emma glanced down at the log and realized something, "Not long." She looked back at Regina, "I think I know how to get us back."

Regina looked at her curiously, "Your alternative world twin sister doesn't recognize you and you're not in the slightest bit curious or concern about that? Why?"

Emma sighed, "I am curious about that. I just-- It's not real... Right?"

***

"Come on, keep up," David told Hook and Astrid as they walked down the street, "We're gonna find that guy before Emma gets back. The only way she's gonna see that hooded figure is behind bars."

"Dad's right. This guy is powerful. I can sense that much, and my husband brought him here for a reason." Astrid added, "Also, he wants to kill my sister. I am not gonna let that bloody happen. I'm gonna find this guy."

"Hang on," Hook stopped both his adopted daughter and David, pointing out, "AJ, you're usually the level-headed voice of reason."

Astrid sighed and admitted, "It's because of me. When I got the lamp back, I made a wish with that bloody lamp because I was hurt and upset... so I wished to give him what he deserves. It brought this guy here. That's on me. I have to fix this. If you two aren't with me-"