The Last Straw- Brooke Hyland

//Brooke has a little too much fun in college. Not saying Brooke would ever do this, just for the story//

//Y/N's POV//

Being a college girl was a very fun but serious thing for Brooke. She focused extremely hard on her academics, so that was what you thought the reason was when Brooke didn't text you back for a few days. Plus, it was currently a weekend, so you were free to go up to her college dorm and try to see her and figure out what happened. Soon you were knocking on Brooke's door, an excited smile on your face as you waited for your girlfriend to see you on the other side of the door. She opened the door quick, keeping it close to her though, and she was acting pretty suspicious.

"O-Oh hey baby! You didn't tell me you were coming!" She spoke with a smile on her face, but you could tell in her eyes, she was guilty of something. You shoved your hands in your pockets, wondering why she wasn't letting you in.

"Aren't you gonna let me in?" You asked, watching her pull the door even closer to her as you tried to go inside her dorm.

"Uhhh it's really messy! Plus I have a lot of homework to catch up on! Uhm, could you maybe come back later?" She asked, although she knew you'd get upset. You'd travelled 6 hours to come and see her and she was ignoring you.

"No. I don't know this place and I came here to see you! And homework can wait! Now let me in." You spoke as you pushed the door open. It was a horrible feeling in the next few minutes. You watched as another person laid in your girlfriend's bed, passed out with Brooke's lipstick smeared on their lips. Brooke's eyes were on the floor as yours filled with tears, you just couldn't believe your own girlfriend, your Brooke, would do this. She tried to grab your hand, but you pulled your arm away quick.

"Don't touch me. Can't believe I drove all the way here for you." You spat at her, storming out of her dorm room while Brooke chased you down the hallway.

"Y/N! Y/N! Let's talk about this!" She shouted, everyone in the dorm rooms on that level able to hear your argument. You turned around quick, so angry, upset and annoyed that you couldn't be bothered to feel embarrassment or shame.

"What do we have to talk about Brooke?! That you cheated on me while you were at college?! I think that's a pretty quick conversation! Now, lose my number and stay away from me! Got it?!" You yelled at her, tears rolling down Brooke's cheeks and your own. The next time you stormed out of the dorms, she didn't stop you. There was nothing anyone could do to bring you back into that building and back into Brooke's arms. Your relationship was over. For good.

//Sad stuff but I thought it was a good idea! Let me know what you think! And request stuff too!//