Bossy- Kalani Hiliker

//Fighting with Kalani Hiliker//

//Y/N's POV//

You and Kalani had just gotten a place together, and it was honestly a lot on you. Missing your family, being away from home and Kalani is the biggest perfectionist you knew. Of course, you loved your girlfriend, but it was just really too much for you that day. Kalani was standing back while you tried to hang a picture, and you'd both been trying to get one picture hung up for five minutes.

"A little to the left. Left. Left. Nope, back to the right." This had been going on for so long, and you couldn't take it anymore. You made sure the picture was on the nail, and you stepped away from it.

"Want me to move it some more?!" You yelled, making Kalani jump at how loud you were. She didn't think she was being that bad, but she didn't know what you were going through. Kalani wanted to help you feel better, but she didn't know what to do.

"Maybe we should just sit down-" She spoke, gesturing to the couch still wrapped in plastic. You could barely even think straight at the moment, and the last thing you wanted to do was sit down.

"No! I'm not gonna sit here and have you coddle me just to ease your conscience! I'm done with you bossing me, uprooting me and then acting like I'm some helpless baby!" You yelled, and really, Kalani had been making sure the move was good for you, but you just didn't see it that way. At that point, she didn't have any other words to say.

"Oh great, play the pity card." You spoke, grabbing your keys and jacket, opening the door as you stormed out.

"Unbelievable." You mumbled, knowing you would hate yourself for this later, but right now, it just felt good to get the anger out. Kalani ran out of the door, hoping you wouldn't do anything crazy.

"Where are you going?" She asked, knowing you didn't know this town at all, and you'd get lost...but if she followed you, you'd only get more upset.

"Who knows!" You yelled back, pulling off and away from the driveway. Kalani sighed, running a frustrated hand through her hair when she heard it. The picture fell and broke, just like your relationship. Broken in an instant.

//I hope this is good! Let me know what to do next!//