Shopping Spree- Chloe Lukasiak

//You tell Chloe all about you and Christi going shopping//

//Y/N's POV//

You slowly unlocked the door to your shared apartment with Chloe, your wrists hurting from all the bags you were carrying. Chloe had wanted you to have some one on one time with her mom and sister, so she'd stayed back on the shopping spree, but you had so much to tell her. You finally managed to get the key into the doorknob, unlocking the door and stumbling in. Setting down your bags, you smiled widely at Chloe, who was reading a book on the couch. Her hair was up in a messy bun, and she had her glasses on, as well as a white turtleneck and some sweatpants. When she noticed you tumble in the door, she delicately placed her bookmark in her book, marking the spot she was at before closing the book softly and setting it on the coffee table.

"Hi angel, good day?" She spoke playfully as she noticed about 20 different bags at your feet, varying in different sizes. Her mom was a shopoholic and you were never one to say no to new things, so she imagined that this would probably happen. You nodded quickly as you kicked off your shoes, gently grabbing Chloe's coffee cup and stealing a sip.

"Oh my gosh, honey, you have no idea. Christi let me go crazy in Bath & Body, we went into Tilly's. Oh! She even bought me an actual Gucci belt, and when I tell you I cried." You both laughed a little, sitting down as you continued to ramble. Chloe could only stare at you in admiration, it was amazing how you could just make relationships with someone in an instant, it was something Chloe always admired about you.

"And Clara basically forced me to get the Percy Jackson books, and they are SO GOOD. And I got us Auntie Anne's pretzels too! Oh! And I got you some things too!" You exclaimed, clearly very excited from the day you had. Truly, you were very grateful for Christi's generosity, and you would always remember this day. You just hoped that Chloe would like what you got her.

"Oh really? Guess we'll have to see about that." She teased as she set down her mug, watching you scramble to try and find what you had gotten her. Soon enough, you grabbed everything out, and Chloe was very surprised with how much you got and how she loved all of it.

"Christi and Clara picked out most of the stuff, but I think I managed a few on my own. Plus, I got you this." You spoke as you held out a long black box, Chloe almost instantly recognizing it as jewelry. She gushed at the gesture in general, but she slowly opened the box, revealing a charm bracelet. Each charm held a trip you two had been on, and it only made it that much more meaningful.

"Thank you angel, this means a lot.." She spoke as she had tears gathering in her eyes, pulling you into a hug as you smiled, really happy your girlfriend liked her gift. Chloe pulled away from the hug, tilting her head to the side as she stuck out her wrist.

"Can you put it on for me?"

//This one ended a little weird but I liked it//