L.A. Love- Kalani Hiliker

//Kalani convinces you to go to LA with her//

//Y/N's POV//

The last few days with Kalani were hard. It was hard to try and enjoy yourself with Kalani while you knew she was going to be in LA by the end of the week. Just the thought of it brought tears to your eyes. But you weren't going to do that in front of Kalani, you weren't going to guilt her. This had been her dream long before she'd met you, and you promised yourself you wouldn't interfere with that.

Currently, you were in Kalani's room, looking through her vinyls as her record player was playing some old Taylor, more specifically Fifteen. You were dancing a little to the song, humming a little as you didn't realize it had caught Kalani's attention. She gazed up from her phone at you, watching your hips sway to the music as her bottom lip went in between her teeth. Knowing there wouldn't be times like this for a while really hurt Kalani, and she hated that she was putting you through all of this pain. She knew it hurt you, but you were too stubborn to show it to her. She hit the power button on her phone and left it on her bed, coming up behind you and wrapping her arms around your waist, peppering soft kisses onto your neck. You could only smile as you gently rested one of your hands on top of hers, your cheeks reddening.

"Is there a reason for this?" You teased as you felt Kalani's lips move along your neck, her fingertips sneaking their way under your shirt and delicately moving along your stomach, making you melt into your girlfriend's touch.

"Come to LA with me..." She mumbled against your neck, gently pulling you against her as you could barely hear what she had said. You were so caught up in her touch and how her lips felt on your neck, you could barely concentrate. Your eyes snapped open at her words, not wanting to turn around and risk Kalani stopping.

"But I'm not in the ALDC.." You mumbled, wishing you could go, but knowing you couldn't. Especially with Abby, and your parents staying in Pittsburgh. There was no way they'd agree, but right now, Kalani's offer sounded pretty good. She gently kissed behind your ear, making you shiver and your knees buckle. She knew exactly how to get you to agree, and she was doing it perfectly.

"You'll be my plus one..." She whispered into your ear, pulling you close at her next words, making you feel like you were going to fall for her all over again. Everything she was doing was perfectly timed, and she knew that this was working.

"You can keep me company.." She spoke as she reached a hand up, gently tucking your hair behind your ear, a cocky smile appearing on her mouth, her lips pressing against your neck. There was no way after this moment, that you could let Kalani go to LA alone, but you still hesitated, to let Kalani wait a little bit. You gently rested your head on Kalani's shoulder, smiling as she looked down to you, awaiting your answer.

"Okay.." You mumbled as she smiled down to you, her hands gently on your hips as she tilted her head down to kiss you, giving you even more butterflies than ever.

//I really liked this one! Let me know what you think!//